Dubai, known as the jewel of the Middle East, is one of the prominent global hubs for business and tourism. What attracts tourists to Dubai can be quite varying - it could be the long list of shopping malls, the splendid tourist attractions, the picturesque beaches, the endless stretches of dessert terrain, or even enjoying a dinner on a traditional/luxury dhow. Yes, a Dhow Cruise with your friends, loved ones, or significant other, is an interesting thing to do when you are visiting this city. Dubai Dhow Cruise generally involves hopping aboard a dhow (a lateen-rigged ship deemed a signature of the Arabian region), exploring the waters at the Creek or the Marina, and topping it off with live entertainment and a delicious dinner while on-the-move. This page will help you find the best Dubai Dhow Cruise Tickets in Dubai.
Dhow Cruise in Dubai
There are a variety of choices when it comes to experiencing a Dhow Cruise in Dubai. It could be clubbed with other sightseeing activities (as it takes up approximately 2-4 hours), and may (or may not) include things like hotel transfers, live entertainment and/or a dinner, depending on your requirements or choices. Regardless of which experience you choose, the core essence remains the same. It is undoubtedly an unforgettable experience - one that stays exclusive and authentic to this part of the world! And we're here to guide you on the best Dhow Cruise deals in Dubai, helping you save the most while planning your trip.
Dubai Dhow Cruise Deals - 40% or more off
Dhow Dinner Cruise with Live Entertainment in Dubai Creek and the Open Seas
Dhow Dinner Cruise with Live Entertainment in Dubai Creek and the Open Seas - Save 64% ✪
• A 2-hour dinner cruise on a splendid modern dhow amid the waters of the Dubai Creek.
• The cruise begins with a traditional Middle-East-styled welcome that includes coffee, fresh juices, and dates.
• The dinner features 3 courses and pertains to various international cuisines.
• Relish several forms of entertainment such as a puppet show, a magic show, and the traditional tanoura dance.
• The Dhow Cruise starts at 8 30 PM every day from Deira and takes you on a tour of the tranquil Dubai Creek.
• Enjoy beautiful views and capture stunning images of Deira and Bur Dubai in the night.
Dubai Creek Dhow Dinner Cruise
Dubai Creek Dhow Dinner Cruise - Save 58%
• Head over to the Deira Creek and get on the elegant Al Khaleej Dhow Cruise.
• Explore the calm waters of the Creek for 2 whole hours.
• The staff welcome you with smiling faces and delightful refreshments.
• Enjoy a palatable dinner meal featuring a great spread of continental dishes.
• If you're thirsty, make your way to the bar for a drink.
• Traditional Arabian music will be played on board for your enjoyment.
Sunset at Burj Khalifa At The Top + Dhow Creek Dinner Cruise Combo
Sunset at Burj Khalifa At The Top + Dhow Creek Dinner Cruise Combo - Save 40%
• Visit the iconic Burj Khalifa and take the lift to its 124th floor observation deck.
• Watch/capture the sun setting over the desert and the Persian Gulf.
• View the Dubai skyline in all its glory at night.
• Proceed to the Dubai Creek and enjoy a 2-hour dhow cruise (which includes dinner).
• Satiate your hunger by feasting on a 3-course dinner that includes an international spread and has been prepared at a 5-star hotel.
• Entertainment-forms that you can experience during the cruise include a magic show, a tanoura dance, and a puppet show.
• The tour runs from 8 30 PM daily wherein you get aboard a dhow and explore the Creek area.
• Watch the night-lit regions of Bur Dubai and Deira.
Dubai Dhow Cruise Deals - 10% or more off
Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise
Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise - Save 33%
• The courteous staff will welcome you with a drink, fresh towels, dates, and coffee.
• A two-hour cruise along the waters of the Dubai Marina is what follows.
• A 3-course international dinner is served on board.
• Marvel at the Dubai skyline and various other landmarks situated along the Marina.
• Listen to soothing Arabic music during the cruise.
Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise
Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise - Save 13%
• This tour includes an optional transfer from the hotel/place of residence to the departure point at the Dubai Creek.
• Enjoy a 1-hour cruise on a well-maintained dhow in Dubai Creek.
• Gaze at some of Dubai's signature skyscrapers and landmarks lying along the Creek.
• Soft drinks and mineral water are provided on board.
• Pre-recorded English commentary will be played during the cruise.
Dubai Marina Sightseeing Dhow Cruise
Dubai Marina Sightseeing Dhow Cruise - Save 12%
• Take delight in an hour-long cruise along the Marina waters in a traditional dhow.
• Be amused by the sights of the Dubai skyline and other significant landmarks that lie around the Marina.
• Enjoy traditional Arabic music during the cruise.
Rustar Premium Dhow Dinner Cruise with Optional Alcohol
Rustar Premium Dhow Dinner Cruise with Optional Alcohol - Save 10%
• Enjoy a 2-hour dinner cruise on a traditional, well-maintained dhow in the Dubai Creek.
• The traditional welcome includes fresh dates and Arabic coffee.
• A 3-course international dinner, prepared at a 5-star hotel, is served on-board.
• You can also pair your dinner with an alcoholic beverage such as beer, wine, whiskey or other premium drinks.
• The dinner cruise commences at 9 PM every day at the Deira Creek, in front of the Deira Twin Towers.
• Catch the stunning reflections of the lights from the buildings in Deira and Bur Dubai on the Creek waters.
• Enjoy splendid entertainment in the form of a tanoura dance, live singing, henna painting, sand art, and Al Yawla dance.
Dubai Water Canal Cruise with Dinner
Dubai Water Canal Cruise with Dinner - Save 6%
• Hop onto a plush, modern dhow and proceed for a 2.5-hour dinner cruise in Dubai Water Canal.
• The cruise starts off with the traditional welcome accompanied by fresh dates and Arabic coffee.
• Indulge in a 3-course international dinner while on board.
• Traditional forms of entertainment such as a puppet show and a tanoura dance.
• Check out the stunning architecture of Dubai as you cruise along the Dubai Water Canal.