Las Vegas, known as the entertainment capital of the world, is truly one of the most popular tourist cities in the wrold. The city offers unlimited indulgence and excitement with its enchanting nightlife, world class flashy casinos, unparalleled shows and entertainment. Boasting the splendid 4 mile long lively boulevard called the strip, the city shimmers with opulent themed hotels and mesmerising synchronised musical fountains. Exploring this expensive city spilling over with things to do and places to visit, you can be overwhelmed and exhausted. To make this exploration more enjoyable, easier and to keep your expenses under check, you have the Vegas Go Card. This popular Las Vegas Attraction pass is designed to add ease to your itinerary and also makes you save some bucks.
What is the Las Vegas Go Card?
Vegas Go Pass is your voucher to get admission to the best attractions of Las Vegas without any hassles at a very attractive price. You not only save about 60% in cost but also enjoy the huge convenience factor it brings along. It is available in 4 different variants of 2, 3, 4 or 5 days. Depending on your plans you can choose the one best suited for your needs. This card is certainly your ticket to big savings, more time at hand and also oodles of comfort. No wonder Go Card Las Vegas Pass is a top favourite with tourists as well as locals!
Go Card Vegas Inclusions
- The Vegas Go Pass gives you access to any of the top 30 attractions of Las Vegas.
- Attractions include Madame Tussauds, VEGAS! THE SHOW, Eiffel Tower Experience, High Roller Observation Wheel, Stratosphere and more.
- You can also get access to one premium attraction on 3, 4, and 5-Day card variants.You can make your reservations for the premium attraction once you have bought the Vegas Go Card.
- Las Vegas Monorail 24-Hour Pass is included as a Standard attraciton with the Go Card.
- The card has a validity of 30 days giving you enough flexibility to avail yourself of the benefits as and when you deem.
- The Go Card Las Vegas Pass comes with an online guide and printable PDF. This comes in very handy as it contains useful maps and key information about the attractions.
Purchase Las Vegas Go Card
Go Card Las Vegas: 2, 3, 4 & 5 Day Pass
- Get free one-time access to over 30 attractions
- Visit one premium attraction with the 3, 4, and 5-Day card variants
- Multiple day options - 2, 3, 4 or 5 days
- Las Vegas Monorail 24-Hour Pass included
Attractions Included In The Las Vegas Go Card
With the Las Vegas Go Card, you get free access to two types of attractions depending on the pass you purchase - standard attractions and premium attractions. You get free access to all the standard attractions with all Vegas Go Card options - 2, 3, 4 and 5 day cards. With the 3, 4 and 5 day cards, you also get access to 1 premium attraction. While the standard attractions do not need a prior reservation, the premium ones do. If you're planning to visit a premium attraction, then make your reservation as soon as you can.
Attractions Included in the Las Vegas Go Card
Visit as many attractions as you can with the 2, 3, 4 and 5 day options
• Madame Tussaud's Las Vegas
• High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
• VEGAS! THE SHOW
• Hoover Dam Tour - Half Day
• Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Las Vegas 1-Day
• Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas
• Stratosphere Observation Deck Plus VIP Access
• V - The Ultimate Variety Show
• CSI: The Experience
• Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
• Vegas Rockstar Pool Party Tour
• The Mob Museum Las Vegas
• Las Vegas Monorail 24-Hour Pass
• Zombie Burlesque Show
• REAL BODIES at Bally's
• The Mentalist at V Theater
• Nathan Burton Comedy Magic
• Señor Frogs: One-Hour Open Bar
• Vegas Rockstar Club Tour
• Las Vegas Live Comedy Club
• Gene Woods Racing Experience
• Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
• Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
• Beatleshow tickets
• $15 Meal Credit at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
• Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
• BODIES...The Exhibition at Luxor
• TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition
• Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix
• Stripper 101 - Learn How To Pole Dance
Visit any one premium attraction with the 3, 4 and 5 day options
• Grand Canyon Tour: Including lunch, snack and park entry fees
• Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour: A night flight over the Las Vegas Strip
• Blue Man Group Show Ticket
• Richar Petty Driving Experience: Ride along
Cost Benefit Analysis - Las Vegas Go Card
Cost of 7 prime attractions & experiences in Las Vegas
The 3 day NYC Explorer Pass will cost you while you will be spending $649 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. This translates to savings of around $410!
How To Use The Las Vegas Go Card
• The best part of the Vegas Go Card is not only the free admissions you receive, but also how easy the card is to use. It truly makes sightseeing Las Vegas and visiting its many attractions a comfortable affair.
• The Vegas Go Card can be bought online. Once you purchase the card, you will receive an email with the pass. Simply download and save this voucher on your phone and you're all set to explore any of the attractions included in your pass.
• You can unhurriedly plan your itinerary for the magical glittering Vegas city without worrying about the Pass’s validity as the Go Card Las Vegas Pass has a comfortable 30 day validity. The validity begins as soon as the pass gets activated when you use your pass for the first time to visit an attraction.
• You simply flash your Vegas Go Card at the entrance to the listed attractions and get hassle free access.
• Remember to make reservations for the premium attractions (if included) as soon as you buy your Vegas Go Card to get a booking for your chosen date and time.
Advantages of Getting the Las Vegas Go Card
If you are an avid traveller with plans of exploring this amazing city exhaustively, then buying the Vegas Go Card is a logical choice. Lets go over a few advantages of this sightseeing pass.
Savings & Discounts: Who would want to miss out on major savings if they come in so easily! The Go Card Las Vegas Pass ensures mega savings if used judiciously. The individual entry charges for each attraction add up to quite a substantial amount. By using this card you can save as much as 60% as Go Card Las Vegas Pass promises excellent deals and partnerships with the establishments.
Hop on Hop off travel through the city: One of the best ways to get the essence of a city is through the most enjoyable Hop on Hop off tour of the city in stylish luxurious double decker buses. Included in your Go Card Las Vegas, availing yourself of this option you get to have an excellent flavour of mesmerising city of Las Vegas.
Visit as many attractions as you like: Las Vegas is full of places you can explore. Each attraction is better than the other. Your Vegas Go Card includes as many as 30 top attractions of the city. With little bit of planning you can cover as many attractions as you want, maximising your returns on the card.
Multiple day usage: The fun of exploring a place lies in covering it extensively but at your own pace. Go Card Las Vegas gives you the flexibility to fit in things in your itinerary comfortably. With a validity of 30 days you can use the Vegas Go Card over multiple days making it super convenient for you. The validity begins when you use your pass for the first time at any of the included attractions.
Ease of access to various attracti ons: As a traveller it can get quite cumbersome and wasteful exercise to stand in long queues to buy the tickets fumbling through your wallets each time. With the Vegas Go Card you can simply go to the entrance, flash your pass and get smooth access without wasting any time or effort.
- Choose the right variant of the Vegas Go Card keeping in mind the time available with you and the number of attractions you would like to cover.
- Use the flexibility that comes with the Vegas Go Card to your advantage. In your rush to cover maximum number of attractions do not compromise on the time you want to spend at each attraction.
- Go through the city maps provided with the Vegas Go Card to assess the distances and locations. This would help you plan better to cover more and waste less time.
- Check the opening/ closing timings of the attractions before you set out for them.
- Certain premium shows that come with the Vegas Go Card are very popular and need booking much in advance. Make sure you book them well in time.