The city of Dubai is a world-renowned business hub, party-destination, shopper’s paradise, a tourist haven, and the place-to-be for connoisseurs. In short, it is everything a tourist would want, rolled into one glittering city. You'll never fall short of things to do here, from heading to the top of the world's tallest skyscraper to going for a desert safari with everything else in between.
One of the newest attractions in Dubai, is the Palm Tower on Palm Jumeirah – a captivating skyscraper with commercial and residential spaces. The icing on the cake, though, is not just the tower, but the opening of its observatory deck: The View at the Palm. Opened on 7 April 2021 to the world, the observation deck is located on the 52nd floor and offers unparalled views of the unique Palm Jumeirah.
Why Visit The View At The Palm?
The View at the Palm towers 240 meters above Palm Jumeirah on the 52nd floor of the Palm Tower. It aspires to give visitors a world-class experience that educates and inspires, in addition to celebrating the mind-blowing achievements behind the creation of the Palm Jumeirah – an architectural marvel shaped like a palm tree. It will be the only viewing point in Dubai that gives visitors a spectacular view of the Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai skyline, all at once.
The View at The Palm Highlights
- 52nd Floor: The observation deck is located on the 52nd floor of the Palm Tower and is aptly titled The View. It boasts a unique vantage point from where one can see the iconic Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Sea, and the city's skyline.
- The Lounge: To further enhance your viewing experience is a one-of-a-kind luxurious lounge on the 52nd floor. From 240 m above ground, indulge in a delicious meal and drink while you comfortably enjoy the magnificent view.
- Smart Edu-tainment: The Palm Jumeirah is in itself a marvelous architectural feat. When you visit The View, through interative exhibitions, you’ll get to learn various stories on the technicalities of this engineering wonder that touch upon all senses.
- Exclusive Events: The observation deck will function both as an attraction as well as a space for private events owing to its flexible space. One can host private birthday parties, conferences, corporate and community events, and even fashion shows based on requirements.
- Extreme Thrills: One of the major attractions while visiting The View would be the Palm Jumeirah zip-line, touted to be the longest in Dubai when completed. Yes, it would literally amount to flying over the Palm Jumeirah offering the best views.
Buy View at The Palm Tickets Online
Grab your View at The Palm tickets with Headout. With online mobile tickets and avoid queueing on site, get direct entry to the 52nd floor, and enjoy additional discounts.
All About The View at The Palm Exhibits
Aside from the Observatory, The View will also expect to comprise a courtyard for visitors to roam about, a cafe offering delicious treats, fully immersive portals, and theatrical experiences, along with an array of interesting exhibits. Here are the available details on the five exhibits that we expect to see at The View:
1. Building The Reef
Sustainability was the central aspect that the ruler of Dubai was keen on, even while building new artificial reefs to shift the underwater environment. Also, existing reefs were moved from the path of a shipping channel to the tranquil waters surrounding the Palm Jumeirah.
2. Wonder Of The Universe
Palm Jumeirah has undoubtedly changed the landscape of the Dubai coastline and also, its economy. You’d be surprised to learn that the Palm Jumeirah can be viewed alongside other wonders of the world such as the Pyramids, the Berlin Wall, and the Great Wall of China.
3. Shaping The Palm Jumeirah
With the help of cutting edge GIS technology, the island was shaped to look like a palm tree. A super-powered satellite, positioned 676 km away in space, oversaw the directions of rainbowing boats that assured the accuracy of shape.
4. Solidifying The Foundation
When the idea is to create an artificial island, there are pertinent risks involved in the form of earthquakes which might result in complete sinking. To counter this danger, sand compacting technology was employed to stabilize the surface and make it ready for construction purposes.
5. Protecting The Palm Jumeirah
This exhibit covers the enormous efforts put in by engineers in performing hard-to-execute calculations and coming to effective conclusions regarding storm strength, tidal surges, wave elevation, and rising sea levels while designing a defensive breakwater.
The process of creating the island also involved dredging a large amount of sand off the ocean floor and spraying it into place.
More Attractions at the Palm Tower Dubai
The Palm Tower, home to The View, is a massive 52-floor hotel and residential complex on the Palm Jumeirah, located next to Nakheel Mall. Residents and visitors of the tower enjoy direct access to the mall apart from the island’s exotic beach clubs, including Nakheel’s Club Vista Mare and Palm West Beach projects. Here are its top attractions:
- Mixed-use building spanning 52 stories, the first of its kind in the Palm Jumeirah.
- It is home to two premium observation decks: The View, on the 52nd floor, and the Falcon View, a higher observation deck.
- 432 luxury residences along with a 290-room five-star hotel featuring splendid choices in dining and leisure facilities including a restaurant, an infinity pool, and a viewing deck (a.k.a The View).
- St. Regis Dubai - The Palm, a luxury hotel, will take up the first 18 floors of the building. The hotel is expected to open to the public on May 1, 2021.
- The Palm Tower residences comprise fully-furnished apartments (studios to 3 BHKs) with unmatched views of Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai skyline, and the Arabian Gulf.
View at The Palm Tower Opening Hours
Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM (final entry at 10:00 PM)
Thursday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM (final entry at 11:00 PM)
View at The Palm Tower Location
- The Palm Tower is directly connected to Nakheel Mall. With your Palm Tower tickets, you can directly enter the skyscraper and head up to the observation deck.
- The tower is just a couple of minutes away from Palm Jumeirah beaches and marinas.
- Located just 5-7 minutes from Sheikh Zayed Road, the Palm Tower is positioned 35 minutes away from Dubai International Airport.
- It lies sufficiently close to Dubai's key business districts and leisure attractions.
The ideal way to get to The Palm Tower presently would be a self-driven vehicle or a taxi. There are no direct bus routes available to this area. While the Palm Monorail is not directly connected to the Dubai Metro, the Dubai Tram can help you connect to it via the Jumeirah Lakes Towers or Dubai Marina tram stations. The Palm Monorail is expected to have stations at Nakheel Mall as well as The Pointe when their construction is complete and they’re opened to the public.
Dubai's public transportation is super convenient, efficient, and extremely well-connected, allowing you to easily commute between different parts of the city.
Attractions & Upcoming Projects at Palm Jumeirah
The Nakheel Mall is an up-and-coming luxury destination, boasting over 300 local and international brands, with various dining options and entertainment arenas as well. It is connected directly to the Palm Tower.
A one-stop destination to satisfy all your needs, The Pointe is a beautiful waterfront area on the Palm Jumeirah, dotted with retail stores and dining options.
The Palm Fountain
At the heart of The Pointe lies the Palm Fountain, dubbed to be the world's largest fountain. Set up on two platforms, sea water will tower high into the sky to put on a brilliant entertainment display of music and dance.
Atlantis, The Palm
Widely considered as one of the most luxurious hotels in the world, Atlantis is a home within a home. Luxurious suites, the thrilling Aquaventure Waterpark, award-winning restaurants and more await.
Palm West Beach
At the Palm Jumeirah, go for a swim or lounge on the shore of the Palm West Beach. With 300 beautiful palm trees, quaint little cafes, and water sports, it's a great way to spend a day with friends and family.
Al Ittihad Park
Looking for a lovely spot to run in the middle of nature? Head over to Ittihad Park. Full of exotic plant species, the park features a long 3.2 km running path, ideal for all fitness enthusiasts.
What is The View At The Palm?
The View At The Palm is a premier observation deck on the 52nd floor of the Palm Tower on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. It offers unparalled views of the Palm Jumeirah, Arabian Sea, and Dubai's skyline.
Is The View At The Palm open now?
Yes. The View At The Palm opened its doors to visitors during the first week of April, 2021.
Are View At The Palm tickets available now?
Yes. You can book tickets online now, or at the physical counter. Your tickets give you entry into the Palm Tower, and access to the observation deck, The View, on the 52nd floor.
What are The View At The Palm opening hours?
The View at the Palm is open every day of the week. From Sunday to Wendesday, between 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM (final entry at 10:00 PM) and from Thursday to Saturday, between 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM (final entry at 11:00 PM).
Where is the Palm Tower located?
The Palm Tower is located at Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, directly connected to the Nakheel Mall.
What can I do at the Palm Tower?
You can visit the St. Regis Hotel, go aboard the observation deck on the 52nd floor, enjoy a drink and a meal at the lounge, or take a dip in the infinity pool. Apart from this, the tower has plenty more attractions to entertain guests.
Explore Top Dubai Attractions
If you have ample time at your disposal, you can explore Dubai attractions on your vacation and make the most of your trip. Here’s everything you can explore on your next visit to Dubai! From Burj Khalifa to IMG Worlds of Adventure, we’ve got tickets for everything covered at heavily discounted rates.