LEGOLAND is a family theme park, based on the mega popular LEGO building blocks. The fun-filled arena in Dubai is part of the much-bigger Dubai Parks and Resorts, which also includes two other theme parks, Motiongate, and Bollywood Parks.
LEGOLAND Dubai is split into two parks - LEGOLAND Theme Park and LEGOLAND Waterpark. Within the main LEGOLAND complex, there’s also a thrilling Waterpark with rides that both you and your kids can enjoy. Clearly, there’s no better way to beat the scorching Dubai heat than LEGOLAND! Join in on the fun and frolic with your family this summer at LEGOLAND, one of the most popular attractions in Dubai.
LEGOLAND Dubai in a Nutshell
With over 40 fantastic rides, family-friendly attractions, and innovative play areas for kids, LEGOLAND is a special place. If your kids are familiar with the magic of LEGOS, they’ll appreciate the fun and excitement of a land made entirely of giant LEGOS. If they aren’t used to playing with these tiny blocks of joy, well, now’s the time to get them started! The park also boasts of a giant LEGO version of Dubai’s pride, the Burj Khalifa and the enchanting Dubai skyline. And if that wasn't enough, there's an entire waterpark made of LEGO bricks waiting for you.
You can either buy tickets to Legoland Dubai which gives you access to only the theme park, or Legoland Waterpark tickets that give you access to the waterpark alone. Should you wish you visit both the parks, you can buy a combo ticket that will give you some serious savings! However, be warned hitting up both the parks in a day can be quite hard.
- LEGOLAND Thempark
10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- LEGOLAND Waterpark
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Dubai Parks n Resorts
LEGOLAND Dubai Tickets
LEGOLAND Dubai - UAE Resident Offer
Price - AED220
LEGOLAND Waterpark - UAE Resident Offer
Price - AED195
UAE Resident Offer - For each valid Resident ID shown, a maximum of 5 tickets per park for the day can be redeemed.
LEGOLAND Dubai is divided into 2 parts, the Theme Park and Water Park. While the Legoland Theme park is called Legoland Dubai, the waterpark is referred to as Legoland Waterpark
The LEGOLAND Dubai themepark features six unique lands created with distinct themes, allowing visitors a unique experience every step of the way. Let’s look at each land in detail.
- LEGO City: A city made entirely of LEGOs! That’s exactly what’s in store for you at LEGO City. Watch your kids learn how to drive an electric car. Doesn’t interest you? There’s a plane they can fly or a boat they can steer instead!
- Imagination: It’s a land of pure imagination! Your kids can build a LEGO car and race it with their friends, get a bird's-eye view of the entire LEGOLAND park with the Kid Power Towers, or just get building the greatest LEGO ever made! Sky's the limit.
- Kingdoms: Take a dive into a world of fantasy and magic with the Kingdom land. Go on a thrilling roller coaster ride through the King’s castle and Conquer The Dragon or take a quick whirl around the park in Merlin’s Challenge.
- Adventure: This one is for the thrill seekers. From the thrilling underwater adventure featuring submarines to an exciting journey through ancient temple ruins to recover a pharaoh's stolen treasure. Nothing’s out of bounds.
- Miniland: A family special, MINILAND features all of Dubai’s iconic buildings and attraction in LEGO form. The best part? You can build your very own skyline at Build Your City!
- Factory: Factory gives a peek into the heart of LEGO, allowing you to see how LEGOs are made. You also receive a LEGO brick fresh of the line as a souvenir.
Top Five Rides
- Rescue Academy
- Lost Kingdom Adventure
- Merlin’s Flying Machines
- LEGO Technic Twister
- Pharaoh’s Revenge
Do Keep In Mind:
- The theme park section of LEGOLAND has a baby care facility in the Imagination Land. Equipped with a kitchenette and play area for babies, the baby care facility is perfect for mothers to nurse their kids while the older kids take a spin of the park.
- You can park your vehicle at the Dubai Parks and Resorts parking at a flat rate of AED 20 per day.
LEGOLAND Waterpark boasts of over 20 slides and attractions that are fun for the entire family. Unlike other waterparks, LEGOLAND Waterpark has been designed specifically keeping a family with children in mind - not only are the slides comfortable and safe, but they also hold a fair amount of thrill in some cases. While there are thrilling attractions like the 60-foot drop Splash Out and a 6-tracked Slide Racers, there are also gentle play areas nad wave pools for the children to enjoy in.
Top Five Rides
- LEGO Slide Racers
- Wave Rider
- Red Rush
- Build A LEGO Raft
- Joker Soaker
Do Keep In Mind:
- If you’re planning on visiting LEGOLAND Dubai during the summers, we would recommend renting a cabana for your family. While a tad expensive and available in a limited number, it provides you a cool spot in all the heat, fridge, and extra service from the park staff.
- There are shoe racks available near each water ride, where you can deposit your footwear. Since the ground can get pretty warm during the summers, only take of your shoes/slippers when entering a water ride.
LEGOLAND Dubai Tickets
You can get LEGOLAND Dubai tickets and LEGOLAND Water Park tickets from multiple places. There are authorised booths outside the entrance that sell day pass tickets for both sections of the park.
You can also buy LEGOLAND Dubai annual passes for both the theme park and the water park online.
Insider Tips For Visiting LEGOLAND Dubai
- During summers, try and reach the park after sunset. It serves two purposes, one, you can escape the heat, and two, there’s something magical about being in the park after dusk.
- As you would expect, weekends at the LEGOLAND Dubai are pretty crowded. We would recommend going in during weekdays to skip the crowd.
- Outside food is not allowed, except for baby food. So pack accordingly.
- There’s a short walk from where you park your car to the entrance of the park. Avoid high heels or uncomfortable footwear because you’ll be walking around a lot!
- Bring water bottles aplenty. It will get pretty hot and you’ll need to stay hydrated at all times.
- A combo pass for LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park is a great way to money and experience both parks together.
LEGOLAND Dubai - The Good & The Bad & Everything In Between
- An innovative space that serves fun and imagination in equal measures. LEGOLAND Dubai is the perfect place for a fun day out with the family.
- The LEGOLAND Water Park allows for a winsome break from the Dubai heat with exhilarating rides suitable for the entire family.
- Purchase an Adult meal after 04:30 PM and your kids get to eat for free!
- LEGOLAND Dubai features a fine mix of both indoor and outdoor attractions, making it an ideal year round visitation.
- The 5 themed-lands in the park are starkly different and appease and challenge your kinds in different, fun way.
- There’s a lot to see and do around LEGOLAND Dubai and one day might not be enough if you’re planning on visiting the water park too.
- While perfect for kids below 12, teenagers might not find the park to their liking given that most attractions are more kid-friendly than for teenagers.
LEGOLAND Dubai Reviews
Went here with my wife and daugther who is 3 years old. She really enjoyed it but what we found as soon as we got in was that anything and everything that we wanted was extra. I didnt mind paying but I thought that was awkward ie like the lockers to store cloths and seating area. Anyhow on the whole it was brilliant but it was awfully hot 45plus. Main thing was that we as a family really enjoyed it. Staff was good.
- Kibria G, Tripadvisor December 2018
Visited Legoland today with my family and a few friends (4 adults and 3 kids in total). The kids enjoyed all the rides. Most importantly one of the kids was wheelchair bound and she too had an amazing time. I am thankful to the very friendly and supper supportive staff who helped us all have a great time. Most importantly all 3 kids came out equally satisfied and as a parent I think that's the most important take away. Definitely something to look forward to again. .
- Fabian S, Tripadvisor December 2018
Read more LEGOLAND Dubai reviews on TripAdvisor.
Getting to LEGOLAND Dubai
LEGOLAND Dubai is located within the Dubai Parks and Resorts in Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road, opposite Palm Jebel Ali.
From downtown Dubai, the trip to LEGOLAND is around 40 minutes. Head south of Sheikh Zayed Road. Drive past Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali and you will see Dubai Parks and Resorts on the left.
Via public transport
Take the red metro line south all the way to the last station, Jebel Ali. From there, you will have to take a taxi the rest of the way - which should only take you about 15 minutes.
From Dubai International Airport
Head south on E11, also known as Sheikh Zayed Road, towards Abu Dhabi. It’s just a straight shot from there, past Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali. You will see Dubai Parks and Resorts on your left. The trip takes around 45 minutes with low traffic, or close to an hour if there is heavy traffic.
From Al Maktoum International Airport
LEGOLAND is only 20 minutes away from this Al Maktoum. Take the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road south and turn right towards E11. Take another right, towards Dubai. Dubai Parks and Resorts will appear almost immediately on the right side of the road.
Dining at LEGOLAND Dubai
Given its family-friendly status, you can bet that there are plenty of great places to eat inside LEGOLAND Dubai. From this list, select restaurants will remain open during Ramadan.
All restaurants are open during park hours.
1. Aqua Treats
Light bites to recharge after hours of fun!
2. Caesar’s Pizza and Pasta Buffet
An all you can eat buffet featuring cheesy pizzas, smoky pasta dishes, and a salad bar!
Pizza, Pasta, Salads
3. City Snacks
A quick bite after hours of LEGO themed fun? City Snacks to the rescue!
4. Granny’s Apple Fries
Presenting a LEGOLAND Dubai exclusive, Granny’s Apple Fries with cinnamon dusting and vanilla cream!
5. Knight's Table
A burger paradise featuring toppings of all kinds in a medieval setting!
6. The Cafe
Looking to refuel after all the fun you have been having? The Cafe near the park entrance has it all!
Coffee, Muffins, Sandwiches, Bagels, and more
LEGOLAND Dubai Facts
- LEGOLAND, Dubai is spread over a massive area of 3 million square feet, making it the second largest park in Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Apart from hosting some of the best rides in the city, LEGOLAND also has a LEGO Factory where you and your kids can witness LEGOS of all shapes and sizes being created.
- LEGOLAND Dubai is the first LEGOLAND in the Middle East!
- About 60 million LEGO blocks were used to create the fabulous structures in the park.
- LEGOLAND, Dubai also features “The Big Shop”, the largest retail store for all kinds of LEGO awesomeness.
- There are a total of 15,000 LEGO structures spread throughout the park. 15,000!!