Does your child talk about being a doctor? A journalist? A chef? Be the wind beneath their wings as they get a taste of professional life!
KidZania Dubai is the embodiment of wholesome, educational, family entertainment. This special attraction in Dubai offers kids, along with their parents, a realistic physical environment to role play and mimic activities done by adults in real life.
Why You Must Visit KidZania Dubai
KidZania Dubai is an interactive, edu-tainment centre where your kids can get the experience of any of the 80 plus professional roles, set in the replica of a real city.
The roleplaying options include everything from a fireman and an actor to a police officer or a beautician.
Once they pick a profession, the kids have to perform “jobs” which they’ll get paid for or they can spend money on things like entertainment and shopping.
Essentially, KidZania offers kids an opportunity to live like adults, in a safe, fun environment, while also learning about the responsibilities that come with being an adult.
The indoor city is built to scale, complete with buildings, vehicles, paved streets, a functioning economy, and popular destinations called establishments, which are sponsored and branded by leading multinational and local brands.
For an authentic real life experience, many popular establishments and activities have waiting times. But since this isn’t real life, you can purchase Fast Track tickets and skip the waiting lines at all places.
Let your kids experience the joys and perils of real-life careers!
Set in the replica of a real city, KidZania is an experience in itself!
When your child is happy, you're happy!
Buying KidZania Tickets Online
KidZania Dubai tickets can be purchased directly through the official website or in person at the entrance of the attraction. Or, save time, money, and energy by purchasing discounted tickets with Headout, a trusted online marketplace (enjoy 25% off your tickets!)
Hot tip: Peruse our list of discount tickets to Dubai’s top attractions to find must-visit attractions in Dubai after this.
Is the KidZania Dubai Annual Pass worth it?
The KidZania Dubai Annual Pass lets you reap the benefits of this must-visit Dubai experience for an entire year. This is particularly beneficial for those who live in Dubai with children.
Price - AED 950 per person
- Access to KidZania Dubai 7 days a week
- KidZania PaZZport
- 150 kidZos + 12 fast-track tickets (on the first visit only)
- 15% retail discount
- 20% birthday party admission discount (no birthday party add-ons)
- 15% discount on Dubai ice Rink tickets (day sessions only)
Top Zones at KidZania Dubai
As you navigate your way past buildings, paved roads, and vehicles, choose from a range of professions at KidZania. Give your children the freedom to choose careers of their choice. KidZania helps kids express their creativity, and hones their decision-making skills — as they have fun!
1. Chocolate Factory
Learn how to make delicious chocolates of different flavours here and take some home for your family and friends. This a limited role-play session.
Best for: Chocolate-lovers and little kitchen helpers
2. Dental Industry
Discover what it takes to be a dentist as you learn about the basics of oral hygiene and assist in conducting a dental surgery. Watch your children leave KidZania with better oral hygiene habits.
Best for: Children who are particular about brushing and flossing
Buy groceries, learn about food choices, and stay within budget. You can also learn to manage the supermarket and attend to customers.
Best for: Attentive and friendly shoppers
4. Pizza Express
Learn about the art of pizza-making as you make one from scratch: learn more about the ingredients and the dough, and watch it all come together at the Pizza Shop. You also get to take the finished pizza home.
Best for: Pizza-lovers and little kitchen helpers
5. Fashion Boutique
After attending the Modeling Class, flaunt your moves and showcase your favorite pieces with your very own Fashion Show! Parents are welcome as audience members and are encouraged to take pictures.
Best for: Divas, fashionistas, and born fashion ramp-walkers
Work your medical lingo, perform a sugery, and tend to new-borns in the nursery at the KidZania Hospital, a world of crazy emergencies! Parents are encouraged to role-play as patients.
Best for: Children fascinated by the human body
7. Fire Station
Throw on your uniforms, slide down the pole, hop on the big red fire engine, and whiz away. Put out more than one fire and embrace the adrenaline rush as you save lives. (Children may only participate in this activity once per visit).
Best for: Brave risk-takers
8. TV Studio
Be part of the TV crew and role play as cameramen, editors, celebrities, and hosts. Here you get to anchor, report, record, and edit your own TV show. Take charge and find out what it's like to be working in front of the camera 24/7!
Best for: Children who love being on camera
If numbers are your thing, head over to the Bank. Assist fellow KidZanians with their enquiries and banking needs, and help them manage their kidZos with a bank account.
Best for: Children who love numbers
10. Building climbing
Scale the walls of KidZania's climbing wall, letting you conquer your fears and push your limits. This is a great way to imbibe a sense of adventure in your children. A minimum height of 120cm and an AIA Insurance Personal Accident plan are required to partake.
Best for: Adventure-lovers & thrill-seekers
KidZos: The Official KidZania Currency
To make the roleplaying experience even more authentic, Kidzania has its own currency, KidZos.
Kids earn KidZos by performing various jobs. The KidZos they earn can in turn be used to buy various products and services at Kidzania. Essentially, the more the kids work, the more Kidzos they earn, and the more they can experience. When the kids first visit Kidzania, they open a bank account and receive a debit card. This card can be used at the ATMs located throughout the city to withdraw KidZos to pay for services.
The best part about Kidzos is that even if you have some left over at the end of the day, you can use them at any other Kidzania across the globe.
Hacks To Avoid Crowds at KidZania Dubai
Plan your Kidzania Dubai trip for a weekday. Not only will it be less crowded, but you will save on time by not waiting in line for each activity. Before booking your tickets, make sure that you're not visiting on a holiday like Eid or Ramadan. Kidzania’s calendar can help you out with that, ensuring that your child gets plenty of time to explore Kidzania without any constraints.
All You Need To Know Before Visiting KidZania Dubai
KidZania Dubai Open Hours
To ensure you have complete freedom to plan your trip, KidZania Dubai is open 7 days a week.
Saturday - Wednesday: 11 AM - 8 PM
Please note that the counter closes at 7 PM
Thursday & Friday: 12 Noon - 9 PM
Please note that the counter closes at 8 PM
How to get to KidZania Dubai
Kidzania Dubai is located at Level 2 (Opposite Reel Cinemas), The Dubai Mall, Financial Centre Road, Downtown Dubai, Near Burj Khalifa, Dubai. Since it’s located at such prime spot, getting to Kidzania Dubai is quite easy.
- By Bus: Route 27 from the Deira Gold Souk station and Route 29 from Ghubaiba bus station.
- By Metro: take the Dubai Metro and deboard at the Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall Station.
KidZania Dubai: Age Restrictions
Kidzania Dubai is designed in a way that is inclusive of kids of all ages.
- For toddlers, there's the Fun First Nursery, where they get a safe environment to play and learn.
- For kids between 4-16, the main Kidzania attraction is available all seven days a week.
Please note, kids below the height of 120cm need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Facilities available at KidZania
- Locker services
- baby strollers
- Parent's lounge with free WiFi, TV lounge & a café
KidZania Dress Code
KidZania does not have a set dress code. However, it is recommended that children are clothed comfortably during their visit. Most activities have different costumes and safety equipment to help them get into character (may/may not be available for health and safety reasons).
Rules and Regulations You Must Be Aware of
- Entry ticket is valid for general admission and activities only, and is not valid for other services like food, drinks, birthday parties, or photos and video services, unless mentioned explicitly.
- Each adult accompanied by a child must select either the Business or Business Plus package, additional adults will be charged AED 95.
- Children above 120 cms in height can be left alone inside KidZania. But an adult or guardian (17 years and above) must be present at the KidZania entrance for them to "check-in".
- Once admitted inside KidZania, children cannot exit temporarily. Please note that readmission into KidZania is not allowed.
- Smoking and chewing gum inside the Kidzania premises are not permitted.
- Pets and outside food and beverages are not permitted inside KidZania.
- KidZania establishments or activities may change or close due to refurbishing, capacity or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without prior notice.
- Adults are not allowed inside the activity establishments, but there is a parent's lounge where adults have free internet access, a TV lounge and a café.
Restaurants Near KidZania Dubai
As KidZania Dubai is conveniently located in the world's largest shopping mall, the Dubai Mall, you have plenty of dining options a quick minute's walk away!
What to order? This Australian restaurant is famous for their steak, ribs and burgers.
Location: Inside the Dubai Mall.
What to order? This Japanese restaurant is famous for its sea salads, tartars, sashimi, Carpaccio, and more.
Location: Inside the Dubai Mall.
What to order? This Italian restaurant is famous for its focaccia, pasta, risotto, and gelato.
Location: 6-min drive from Dubai Mall.
What to order? This Turkish restaurant is famous for its roasted bone marrow, truffles, risotto, burgers, and seafood specials.
Location: A quick walk from Dubai Mall.
What to order? This Pan-Asian restaurant is famous for its edamame, tempura, and miso soup, among others.
Location: A 3-min drive from Dubai Mall.
What to order? This International restaurant is famous for its nacho pizza, eggs benedict, chilli garlic prawns, and more.
Location: Inside the Dubai Mall.
What to order? This International restaurant is famous for its grilled chicken pasta, steak, burgers, beef ribs, and more.
Location: Inside the Dubai Mall.
Tips to Streamline Your KidZania Experience
- Plan your Kidzania Dubai trip for a weekday. Not only will it be less crowded, but you will save on time by not waiting in line for each activity.
- While the official opening time for Kidzania is 10 AM, make it a point to come a little early so that you spend less time at the Check-in counters.
- Another way to save some time and money is to book your tickets online. This not only allows you to save some money on online deals, but also helps you skip the queue at the ticketing counter.
- Once you have gotten your boarding passes from the ground floor, head straight to the Immigration check. Here you'll be given a special security bracelet and 50 Kidzos, which is the official Kidzania currency. Don't wait here for too long- for the real fun awaits.
- If you wish to explore all there is to Kidzania, make sure both you and your kids are dressed appropriately. Since there's a lot of walking around involved, wear comfortable sports shoes. Some activities like wall climbing require the participants to wear sports shoes so even if your kids aren't wearing sports shoes when they enter, remember to carry a pair with you.
- One handy trick to earn more KidZos, and in turn experience more activities, is to go for jobs with a relatively shorter queue. This will enable your kids to earn more KidZos in a shorter span and spend them in activities which need to be paid for, like face painting, jewellery making, and studio painting. By working on jobs that pay more, like dentistry, your kids can have enough Kidzos to redeem at the end of day at the Kidzania Departmental Store.
- To avoid spending Kidzos at lunch, send your kids to jobs where they can prepare their own meals like the Pizza Express. For adults, there are plenty of options at the Dubai Mall.
- Kidzania Dubai is an absolutely safe space for kids. If you are tired and a need a break, there is a special Parents Lounge equipped with a TV room, food and beverages, and complimentary Internet facilities. If your children are above 120 cm in height, you can leave them in Kidzania.
- Kidzania is equipped with “Zupervisors”, who are trained adults available at all times to supervise kids and provide support for all the activities. You can be rest assured that the Zupervisors will be available at all times to assist your kids in performing all their tasks successfully while having a good time.
KidZania Dubai Reviews
Kidzania is amazing for children aged 3 and up. My daughter had a blast. The area is really nicely set up and there is a lot to do. We didn't get instructions in the beginning, so it was a bur difficult to find out what we exactly had to do (go to the bank to activate the child's credit card and find a job to get salary) but once we sorted that out it was loads of fun. Most activities are educational and entertaining.
My brother's kids loved this place. They enjoyed all the jobs and got a gift. This is the best place for your little ones to discover the things that they will love. Really great place to learn, experience the actual work, earn and enjoy. Great place indeed.
Read what others have to say about KidZania Dubai on TripAdvisor.
Ready to head to KidZania Dubai?
Purchase discounted tickets to KidZania Dubai via Headout today!