Kidzania Dubai Tickets
With nearly 80 professions to choose from, watch as your child takes on multiple roles based on a real city experience that combines fun and learning!
- Watch your child discover new interests as they are exposed to a specially designed 'grown-up' experience
- Your children will enjoy 'adulting' in an interactive child-sized city, featuring universities, banks, hospitals and more
- Kids can choose from 80 professions - technical & creative alike, and enjoy a glimpse of working with their interests
- Watch your child learn the value of money and managing finances as they use an active banking system
- With tons of activities to take part in, children are guaranteed excitement and safety under the guidance of special 'zupervisors'.
- All day pass to the world of kids
- Over 80 role playing activities for the social development of your child
- Supervisor’s guidance to help your child enjoy the educational city to the fullest
- Photo and video services
- F&B or retail vouchers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
With buildings, paved roads, and vehicles, KidZania provides your kids with the perfect opportunity to experience adult life through role-playing in a child-sized city! Children get to choose from 80 professions including dentistry, aviation, fashion, and construction and experience what it is like to work in the profession. KidZania helps kids independently manage their finances with an active banking system, and also helps them with their socialization and cooperation skills, independence, self-esteem, and confidence. Additionally, KidZania helps kids express their creativity, and hones their decision-making skills — as they have fun!
Once inside this interactive theme park, kids get 50 KidZos, and they can continue to earn or spend as they wish once they start the experience. Spread over two massive floors, kids can choose from 80 role-playing activities in over 60 establishments. They can create bank accounts, get passports, and even earn their own KidZos (KidZania’s currency). While some jobs help kids earn KidZos, such as dentists, doctors, and pilots, others require them to spend KidZos, like when they’re cooking, painting, or driving. Additionally, the adult “Zupervisors” help guide your child through all activities, ensuring they make the most of their experience!
know before you go
know before you go
If visiting with a toddler and a child, you can take your toddler to the Fun First Nursery, while you accompany your older child around KidZania (additional costs apply)
- Sat to Wed - 11am to 8pm
- Thu and Fri - 12pm to 9pm
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change anytime. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Dubai Mall ( Financial Center Street, Along Sheikh Zayed Road, Next to Burj Khalifa)
- KidZania Dubai is located at Level 2 of the mall
- The nearest station is the Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall Station.
- You can walk to the mall using the Metro Link bridge, or use one of the feeder buses service the mall directly on a frequent basis.
- Route 27 from the Deira Gold Souk station and Route 29 from Ghubaiba bus station will bring you here.
These tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
- Admission is free for children under the age of one.
- Smoking and chewing gum is not allowed inside the premises
- Children under 120 cms in height must be accompanied by an adult/guardian at all times inside KidZania
- Once admitted inside KidZania, children cannot exit temporarily, i.e., re-admission is not allowed
- There is a minimum height requirement at selected role-play activities.
- Pets are not allowed inside KidZania
- Please note that during busy times, queues are to be expected