Water Parks in Dubai
Popular Things to Do
Sort By: Our Recommendations
Dubai Legoland Waterpark TicketsLEGOLAND® Water Park Tickets
AED 295AED 245
Save up to 16%
Atlantis Waterpark TicketsDolphin Photo Fun
from AED 675
Wild Wadi TicketsCombo (Save 28%): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + WildWadi Waterpark Tickets
from AED 524AED 372.63
Save up to 28%
Wild Wadi TicketsCombo (Save 17%): Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo + Wild Wadi Park Tickets
AED 450AED 373.17
Save up to 17%
Laguna Waterpark TicketsCombo (Save 11%): Dubai Aquarium + Laguna Waterpark Tickets
AED 310AED 275.56
Save up to 11%
Laguna Waterpark TicketsCombo (Save 10%): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + Laguna Waterpark Tickets
from AED 384AED 343.40
Save up to 10%
IMG Worlds of Adventure TicketsCombo (Save 44%): IMG Worlds of Adventure + WildWadi Waterpark Tickets
AED 675AED 372.12
Save up to 44%
Aquaventure TicketsCombo (Save 6%): Dubai Aquarium + Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets
AED 419AED 391
Save up to 6%
Dubai Frame TicketsCombo: IMG World + Laguna Waterpark + Dubai Frame Tickets
Dubai Frame TicketsCombo: Dubai Aquarium + Laguna Waterpark + Dubai Frame Tickets
Aquaventure TicketsCombo (Save 7%): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets
from AED 493AED 458
Save up to 7%
Travel Guides and Tips
Browse By Themes
Tickets :Theme ParksMuseumsZoos & AquariumParksWater ParksLandmarksCity PassesTours :Walking ToursGuided ToursHop-On Hop-Off ToursCity ToursPrivate ToursMulti-Day ToursTransportation :Airport TransfersCar RentalsAttraction TransfersPublic TransportTravel Services :Wifi & SIM CardsCruises :Sightseeing CruisesDinner CruisesLunch CruisesEvening CruisesFood & Drink :Dining ExperiencesFood ToursFood PassesDay Trips :Nature EscapesEntertainment :MusicalsPlaysOperaConcertsComedy ShowsSportsBalletsAdventure :SkydivingZipliningIndoor AdventureOutdoor ActivitiesDesert SafariAerial Sightseeing :Helicopter ToursAirplane ToursWater Sports :Scuba DivingJet SkiingKayakingBoat RentalsSpeed Boat ToursYacht ToursNature & Wildlife :CampingWellness :SpaFitness PassesClasses :Fitness ClassesSpecials :Digital ExperiencesCombosComing Soon
Are water park tickets in Dubai worth purchasing?
Visiting a water park in Dubai is one of the best ways to beat the city's heat. Frequented by both tourists and locals, water parks in Dubai boast thrilling rides and exciting activities, from one-of-a-kind wave pools to heart-stopping roller coasters. If you're looking for a fun day out with friends or family, visit water parks like Wild Wadi, Aquaventure, and many more.
Which are the best water park tickets in Dubai?
Dubai is home to a variety of water parks, each home to unique rides and attractions. Our list of top water parks in Dubai include Aquaventure at Atlantis, Wild Wadi, Laguna Water Park, Yas Waterworld in Abu Dhabi, Legoland Water Park, Jungle Bay Water Park, and Al Montazah Water Park in Sharjah.
- Aquaventure: This award-winning water park at Atlantis Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, is the largest of its kind in the city. The Aquaventure Waterpark in Dubai boasts a flurry of excitement with 72 unique, record-breaking rides and attractions.
- Wild Wadi: One of the inevitable top things to do in Dubai, the Wild Wadi water park is home to gravity-defying rides. Keep an eye out for Jumeirah Sceirah, the fastest freefall slide outside the US!
- Laguna Water Park: Located right on the beach at La Mer, Laguna offers exciting rides -- with a view! Split into four zones, Laguna water park in Dubai offers a roster of rides that pulls in visitors of all ages. Don't miss out on the 180-degree surf simulator here.
- Yas Waterworld: Thrill-seekers will be spoilt for choice at Yas Waterworld in Abu Dhabi. It offers a wide assortment of adventure rides that they promise provide an 'adrenaline rush'. Look out for Hamlool's Hamp, Dawwama, Bubbles Barrel and more.
- Legoland Water Park: The perfect water park in Dubai for kids, Legoland is themed around the world-famous LEGO franchise. Build your own LEGO rafts, go on the Wave Rider, try the Red Rush ride and more here.
- Jungle Bay Water Park: Inspired by Aegean and Cycladic culture, this waterpark features an impressive variety of water slides for all ages. With lengthy spirals, 360 degree loops, and surprise drops, coupled with lush greenery and great views, Jungle Bay water park in Dubai is a great new addition to the city's endless ways of beating the summer heat.
- Al Montazah: The newest member on the block, Al Montazah is a great addition to UAE's ever-growing list of kid-friendly water parks. Look out for rides themed around pirates, hidden treasures, magic carpets, and famed heroes.
Which are the best water park tickets to purchase for kids?
Laguna Water Park, Legoland Water Park, and Aquaventure are the best water parks in Dubai for children. From splash pools and lazy rivers to fun water slides, these water parks are packed with fun for a day out with the kids. Strict safety measures and height restrictions are in place to ensure that they are completely safe while having a blast.
- Laguna Water Park: At this exciting new water park, make sure to try out rides such as Mad Racer, Manta, and The Loop, and relax at the Lazy River or The Infinity Pool.
- Legoland Water Park: Specifically catering to children between ages 2-12, Legoland boasts fun-filled attractions such as Splash Out, Tidal Tube, Wave Pool, and Joker Soaker.
- Aquaventure: A dedicated Splashers zone has been designed at Aquaventure only for children. It boasts 16 exclusive attractions in areas such as Splashers Island, Splashers Mountain, Splashers Lagoon and more.
Do I need skip-the-line waterpark tickets in Dubai?
Owing to Dubai's popularity as a favourite tourist destination, the water parks here are almost always crowded. The best way to save time and walk past the queues is to get skip-the-line entry. A benefit of booking your ticket online with Headout is that most admission tickets already include skip-the-line entry, allowing you to bypass the lines and get direct entry into the park. Enjoy skip-the-line entry with Laguna Waterpark Dubai tickets and more.
Are water park tickets in Dubai expensive?
It depends on which water park you opt for. In general, one may assume that the prices are expensive. However, there are several benefits of booking your tickets online. Not only do you get discounts up to 20% on your entry tickets, but you also get up to 10% additional cashback along with flexible cancelation. Depending on your ticket, you may also enjoy skip-the-line benefit and unlimited access to all rides and attractions. Moreover, you can also opt for combo tickets to explore more of Dubai since these bookings offer a much lower price than opting for a single ticket. Starting price for tickets are as follows:
Which water park tickets in Dubai are the most budget-friendly?
Laguna Water Park and Al Montazah Water Park are the most budget-friendly in Dubai. Save up to 50% on your Laguna Water Park tickets and get a ticket for as low as AED 95 when you book online at Headout, while Al Montazah Water Park tickets start at only AED 100. These waterparks are ideal if you're visiting as part of a large group. Don't be fooled by the reasonable ticket prices! These water parks are fully-equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, goosebump-inducing rides, and multiple dining options.
Are there discounted water park tickets in Dubai?
Discounted ticket prices differ from water park to water park. Children and students with valid proof are offered reduced prices for selected water parks in Dubai. Additionally, Headout offers discounts up to 44% and cashback up to 20% on selected tickets.
Can I cancel water park tickets in Dubai?
The cancelation policy varies depending on the type of ticket you purchase. While some water park tickets in Dubai allow you to cancel up to 24 or 48 hours before your scheduled visit, some of them cannot be canceled or rescheduled.
Do water park tickets in Dubai include meals?
Which is the largest water park in Dubai?
Aquaventure is the largest water park in Dubai, spanning a massive 42 acres, at Atlantis, The Palm Hotel. It is home to 72 rides and attractions, which include rides such as Aquaconda, the world's longest water slide, Zoomerango, and Poseidon's Revenge, along with activities like zip lining, ray feeding, snorkelling and scuba diving. The cherry on top is that Aquaventure is situated right on the Atlantis Beach, bringing you more surf and sand time.
Which water park has the most thrilling rides?
It would be hard to choose the water park with the most thrilling rides in Dubai, but the top two would arguably be Aquaventure and Wild Wadi. Both rank high on Tripadvisor's list of top water parks in Dubai. Top rides at Aquaventure: the record-breaking Aquaconda water slide, Poseidon's Revenge and Leap of Faith Top rides Wild Wadi: Tantrum Alley, Master Blasters, and Jumeirah Sceirah.
Aquaventure, Wild Wadi, or Yas Waterworld, what should I go for?
You can consider a few factors to choose the right water park:
- Location: Both Aquaventure and Wild Wadi are centrally located in Dubai, while Yas Waterworld is in Abu Dhabi. Commute-wise, the Dubai parks are more convenient, but if you're in Abu Dhabi or are planning a visit, then Yas Waterworld is a great option.
- Rides & attractions: All three parks are brimming with exciting rides for children and adults. Wild Wadi packs in 30 rides in a relatively smaller space compared to Atlantis, which has about 72 rides spread across over 40 acres. Yas Waterworld has about 40 rides for all age groups.
- Price: Wild Wadi tickets start from AED 259, Yas Waterworld prices from AED 250, and Aquaventure from AED 279. At these rates, you get unlimited access to all rides at the respective water parks. Keep in mind that if you are staying at Atlantis or Jumeirah Beach Hotel, you enjoy free entry to these water parks. If not, you can factor in additional transport costs as well.
- Dining options: All three water parks offer typical comfort food for visitors, including burgers, pizzas, shawarma, french fries, milkshakes and more. However, Aquaventure has a larger variety of restaurants within its premises leaving visitors spoilt for choice.
- Adults vs kids: Aquaventure and Yas Waterworld have a larger variety of rides for adults in terms of thrill factor. Wild Wadi has a limited number of rides, which cater to both adults and children. If you're visiting with kids, Wild Wadi may be the better option in terms of the variety of rides available within a limited space that are child and adult friendly, while the former two water parks are a better idea if you are with friends.
When is the best time to visit a water park in Dubai?
The summer season in Dubai is generally between May to September, with July-August experiencing school holidays. These would be the hottest and the most crowded times to visit the water parks; however, since these are the hottest months, it's the ideal time to spend splashing around in cool water. If you're looking to avoid the crowds, September to November and January to April are the best times since the weather is pleasant and visitors are limited. December would be quite crowded due to the holiday season in both the UAE and most of the world.
The world on your tap!Get the Headout app to get tickets on your phone and access app-only deals. Talk about win-win.