The View At The Palm Tickets
Explore the Palm Jumeirah's most recent and spectacular architectural gem, the Palm Tower, and its dizzying observatory, The View!
- Visit the Palm Jumeirah's most recent architectural marvel, The Palm Tower.
- Designed in the shape of a palm tree, this tower is known as ‘Dubai’s most spectacular palm tree.’
- The tower houses a 5-star hotel, apartments, restaurants, an observatory, and an infinity pool.
- The View of the Palm is the tower’s viewing platform, offering striking panoramic views.
- Stand 240 meters above the ground and gaze out into the Dubai skyline and Persian Gulf’s waters.
- The Palm Tower is conveniently located a stone’s throw away from Nakheel Mall.
- Entry into Palm Tower Dubai
- Access to the exhibit area, immersive theater & viewing deck
- VIP experience
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid until 20 Oct, 2022.
On Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah, you’ll find one of the most spectacular palm trees, the Palm Tower. This modern 52-story five-star hotel and residential development is an engineering marvel with award-winning architecture. This tower is set to be one of Dubai’s most prestigious landmarks, comprising the St. Regis Dubai, 432 elegant apartments, an observatory, and an infinity pool!
Why Visit The Palm Tower Dubai?
Many are calling The Palm Tower ‘the most spectacular palm tree in Dubai’, and for good reason. Built in the heart of the artificially-created Palm Jumeirah, this award-winning building project is built in the shape of a palm tree. The tower exudes luxury, with its stunning apartments and of course, the St. Regis Hotel. But it also boasts remarkable views of Palm Jumeirah from its observation deck on the 52nd floor. For the avid swimmers, the infinity pool on the 50th floor promises quite the experience: 200 meters of sparkling water with striking panoramic views of Dubai. All in all, it is an amalgamation of many individual experiences, making it an ideal visit for just about anyone!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Mon to Thu: 9am - 4pm & 7:30pm - 9pm
- Fri, Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm & 7:30pm - 11pm
- Daily: 4:30pm - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: The View at The Palm.
- The Palm Tower is located in the heart of the Palm Jumeirah Islands. The tower is directly connected to Nakheel Mall.
How To Get To Palm Tower Dubai
- By Metro: The monorail stops right in front of the tower and is available throughout the day.
- By Bus: Several bus lines are available. Click here for the bus schedule.
- By Car: The most convenient way to get to Palm Tower is by hailing a taxi.