Dubai Dolphinarium Tickets: Dolphin & Seal Show
Enjoy a dolphin and seal extravaganza as these amazing creatures put their best fin forward with incredible acts like juggling, singing, and dancing. These playful marine mammals will surely leave you amazed with their action-packed performances!
- The Dubai Dolphinarium is Dubai's go-to destination for a day of fun and enjoyment with your family.
- This amazing 45-minute show where you can get up close and personal with bottlenose dolphins, fur seals, and other wildlife that will leave you amazed with their tricks and thrills.
- At the Dubai Dolphinarium, you also have a chance to interact with the Dolphins, catch the Dolphin and Seal Show, and much more.
- You can choose between VIP or Regular seating at the Dubai Dolphinarium, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Entry to the Dolphin and Seal Show at Dubai Dolphinarium
- Chance to interact with dolphins and northern fur seals
- VIP seating for the show (optional)
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Entry to the creek park, which is chargeable at AED 5 per person. This is not included in your ticket.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
what to expect
what to expect
The Dolphin and Seal show is a unique experience where you will see these amazing animals display their immense talents. Here, you will be able to enjoy a fun show of acrobatics, games, and tricks performed by dolphins and seals. Watch in wonder as they perform incredible acrobatics, dance, sing, juggle, play ball, jump through hoops and even paint!
From juggling and playing with a ball to diving on command, the Dolphin and Seal Show is sure to win your hearts. The show takes place in the main show pool which is surrounded by an arena-style seating, with regular and VIP sections.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- VIP Seating: The VIP seats are in the center of the arena and provide the best viewing point for the show.
- Regular Seating: The regular seats are laid out on both sides of the VIP seats in an arc.
- Entry from the main gate (street gate) is restricted.
- If you have purchased regular tickets, then seating is on a first-come-first-served basis. - Try arriving at least 15 minutes before the show to get the best seats for the show.
- The creek park charges AED 5 per person upon arrival.
- Note: The age limit for swimming with the dolphins is 7 years and above. If the child is below 7 years of age, they will not be allowed.
Swim with Dolphins Daily Sessions
- 1st session: 9:45am
- 2nd session: 11:30am
- 3rd session: 2:30pm
- 4th session: 4pm
- Closed on Tuesdays
Children aged 2-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Your Dolphin and Seal Show tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile phone at the entrance.
The Dubai Dolphinarium is situated within Creek Park - Gate 1.
By Metro: If you're traveling by metro, then take the Green Line and get down at Dubai Healthcare City.
By Bus: If you're taking the bus, then take the C7 bus line and get down at the Creek Park Gate.