Museum of The Future Dubai Tickets
The Museum of the Future combines futuristic technology and sustainable solutions under one fun time-traveling roof!
- Step into the year 2071 at the Museum of the Future, and re-imagine the future through themes of space, humanity, and wellness.
- Gasp at the architectural feat that is the museum itself: an oblong-shaped structure with striking calligraphy panels all around.
- Keep in mind that you are not a mere spectator of someone else's work here: you are an important contributor.
- Once inside, zoom up to the 5th floor on a simulated space shuttle, and begin your venture into the future.
- Trickle your way down one floor at a time, and experience the different chapters spread across the 5 floors.
- The chapters include: OSS Hope, Heal Institute, Al Waha, Tomorrow Today & Future Heroes
- Continue reading in the "Everything You Need To Know" section.
- Entry into the Museum of the Future
- Access to all floors (except floor 6)
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
museum of the future: everything you need to know
Point of View: You have now entered the year 2071. A lot has changed since you stepped into the museum. Remember, you are an important contributor to the overall experience and not a mere spectator of someone else’s work.
You'll typically find a museum displaying fine art, history, and traditions of various cultures- but the Museum of the Future is no typical museum! It takes you on a voyage, 50 years into the future, with quite a bit to show you!
Museum Of The Future in 44 Seconds
MOTF: The Interiors
The Museum of the Future is spread across 7 floors (only 5 are accessible though). Each floor has something specific in store for you. Divided into 5 "chapters", you'll feel like you're back in school as you tackle topics like climate change, ecology, health, wellness, spirituality, imagination, and the future of space travel and living! With the use of immersive theater, interactive exhibits, and themed attractions, this will be a fun museum experience unlike most.
a play-by-play of what you'll see
Adjust your eyes to the bright white insides!
As soon as you step in, you'll be in the monumental atrium, bathed in a warm white light. All around you, you'll find large calligraphy panels spread across the building (believed to be connections to the outer world). Throw on your wristbands and begin your journey, that starts at the elevator. You'll find many bubble elevators speeding up and down around you: board one and let your voyage into the unknown begin!
- Do Not Miss: Wristbands, calligraphy panels & elevator
Zoom up to a makeshift space station
Your journey starts on the 5th floor. You’ll then trickle down, one floor at a time, in a cascading fashion, until you’re right where you started- the lobby! On the elevator, you'll have a countdown and real movements (you'll barely notice it). Make sure to look outside and spot your outer-world surroundings before you dock at the Orbital Space Station.
- Do Not Miss: Space shuttle simulation (with countdown), futuristic Dubai video
Chapter 1: OSS Hope (Floor 5)
You've officially reached your destination: Orbital Space Station (OSS) Hope. Here, you'll get briefed on your location via a video recording, before entering the station's command center. Make sure you listen to all the interesting missions, discoveries, and inventions undertaken by OSS Hope before moving on. The 3D Walls and the model itself are made from recycled material- you're allowed to touch it!
- Do Not Miss: Before you leave, make sure to sign up to become a pioneer yourself (especially recommended for children).
Chapter 2: Heal Institute (Floor 4)
Reboard your drop pod and voyage back to planet earth (or a floor below), where your journey continues. Enter a marvelous digital Amazon at Heal Institute, a place where you'll notice the theme of climate change stand out. Walk on to "The Vault of Life” which features a DNA library of 2000+ species- stressing on the need to repair damages caused by climate change.
- Do Not Miss: Before heading to the next chapter, peek into the monitoring room where new species are evaluated!
Chapter 3: Al Waha (Floor 3)
Translating to "The Oasis", this chapter encourages you to disconnect from technology of any kind and engage all your senses. There is a need to find a balance between reality and virtuality, and this chapter is all about that. Through the advancement of technology, we must not forget the importance of imagination. Enjoy the many interactive exhibits here.
- Do Not Miss: Make-a-wish in the wishing pool & engage in the various interactive solo & group activities.
Chapter 4: Tomorrow Today (Floor 2)
Now that we've taken a short break from technology, it's time to dive back in and see the technological advancements the world has seen since 2022. The overall theme is still very clear: leading our planet to a better future- environmentally, culturally, socially, and politically.
- Do Not Miss: There is an entrance to a viewing deck on this floor- you’ll be on the inner shell of the museum with the curve of the building behind you. Don’t forget to snap some Instagram-worthy shots while here.
Chapter 5: Future Heroes (Floor 1)
If you’re visiting with children, we have saved the best for last at “Future Heroes”- a place where the planet’s future heroes- our children- have a space to let their imagination run wild. Children aged 10 and below can run around and play while learning how to effectively build and beautifully shape their future.
Wave at the Robot Barista
You read that right: there is a robot barista at the museum cafe in the lobby. Before heading out, make a pit stop at the cafe and get served a cup of coffee by a robot!
know before you go
- Tickets need to be exchanged for wristbands at the entrance. Please ensure to arrive 15 minutes before your booked time slot.
- Children under the age of three (3) can go free but a free ticket should be booked online. Guests under the age of sixteen (16) years are to be accompanied by a paid adult ticket.
- Infant strollers are allowed inside the museum
- The Museum of the Future follows all current local and national COVID-19 guidelines. A PCR test is currently not required for entry, masks and distancing are required.
- You are encouraged to travel via Metro or other more sustainable means. Self-parking for museum ticket holders on the day of validity is available free of charge for 3 hours, however, parking spaces are limited and subject to availability (electric car charging is available). Valet parking is available at an additional charge.
- The full self-guided visit is expected to take approximately 2 hours. Please ensure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked time slot. If you miss your entry time, the attraction will try to accommodate you on the next available time slot on the same day, based on availability.
- Photography and videography are allowed as long as the images are taken using existing light only (no flash) and are for personal, non-commercial use.
- Please dress in a manner that is appropriate for a public space in the UAE and is respectful of the local culture.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase and are to be consumed in designated areas. Guests may bring their own food to consume in the lobby and gardens. Caregivers may bring snacks and drinks to the Future Heroes floor, but not past the entry barrier. No food or drink is allowed in the other exhibitions out of concern for the safety of all guests.
Daily from 10am to 6pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at the Museum of the Future.
- Note: The ticket is to be scanned to collect the wristband at the ticketing counter or kiosk to start your experience.<
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade Centre - Trade Centre 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
The Museum of the Future occupies a prime location adjacent to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
ratings & reviews
Dubai Museum of the Future Tickets: FAQs
Q: Who designed the Museum of the Future?
A: The Museum of the Future is designed by Killa Designs.
Q: How do I reach the Museum of the Future?
A: The easiest way to reach the Museum of the Future is by using the metro. Get off at Emirates Tower station, and take a 5-minute walk to the attraction.
Q: Is parking available at the Museum of the Future?
A: Yes, limited parking is available at the Museum of the Future to encourage visitors to use public transport.
Q: Where is the Museum of the Future located?
A: The Museum of the Future is located at Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center, Trade Center 2, Dubai.