The tourism embargo owing to the pandemic has led to a lot of suffering worldwide. Now that the world is emerging from strictly regulated life, tourism is sent to take center stage once again. In general, the month of March is not known to be a very active holiday season as it lies between the summer tourism season and the holiday season.
20 Best Places to Visit in March
If you wish to travel safely in March 2022, here are our top picks.
Tips for your travel in March
- Before choosing the place to travel, look up the nation’s Covid-19 situation and latest requirements for entry.
- Keep a sanitizer handy and remember to maintain social distancing at all times since wherever you go, you will find other travelers from different parts of the world.
- Research the weather of the place that you are going to and pack accordingly. Weather in March can be quite tricky.
- Always carry an umbrella if you are going some place tropical. Monsoons in march are frequent.
- Keep your lunchtime open for visits to historical sites as they are typically empty during the afternoon lunch hours.
- Familiarize yourself with the customs rules of the country you are traveling to if you don’t want your hauls confiscated. In some islands like Andamans, taking corals and seashells back home is a punishable crime.
FAQs about traveling in March
The warmest places to visit in March are possibly the West African nations.
Some of the best places to visit in March are Laos, Senegal, Suriname, Malta, and Palau.
Opt for a place with comfortable weather and amenities for your family trip. Barbados, Brazil, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and The Philippines should make for a great family trip in March.
Kids would love coastal destinations like Palau, Malta, Belize, and The Gambia in March.
Jordan, Guinea, Honduras, Venezuela, and Montenegro are great places to visit for couples in March.
Senegal, Niger, Guinea, The Gambia, Laos, Nicaragua, and Palau are great options for budget travel in March.
The best travel destinations in Asia in March include Bhutan, Jordan, Iran, and Laos.
The best travel destinations in Africa in March include Niger, Senegal, Guinea, and The Gambia.
The Philipines and Palau are the best places to visit in Oceania in March.
The best travel destinations in North America in March include Belize, Nicaragua, and Honduras.
The best travel destinations in Europe in March include Suriname, Venezuela, and Brazil.