After being cooped up for months at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a lot of us are dreaming of going on a long nice summer vacation. Thankfully, countries have started opening their borders and summer may not be as dull as last year! Here are our top picks for traveling in July.
20 Best Places to Visit in July
July is a great time to plan a holiday as the weather is warm and sunny in many parts of the world. From the tropical paradise of Indonesia to the coastal towns in Europe, there are a lot of options available for you to travel in this month. Wondering where to travel in July? Check out this list of the best places to visit in July.
Tips for your travel in July
- Ensure you check the Covid-19 restrictions for a destination before booking your tickets as these rules keep changing until the pandemic is not under complete control.
- Book your flights and hotels in advance as it is a popular holiday month, so everything can get sold out quickly.
- To reduce the risk of Covid-19, buy the tickets and passes for local attractions online in advance.
- Carry a sun hat, sunscreen, and comfortable clothes on your trip in July as most countries experience warm and sunny weather at this time.
- Get refundable or flexible tickets that can be canceled or rescheduled in case your travel plans change.
- Pack warm clothes if you plan to travel to Southern hemisphere countries such as Australia, Madagascar, etc. as July is the winter season here.
- If you are on a budget trip, then opt for cheap hotels and use public transportation to save money.
- For solo travelers, it is a good idea to avoid tourist-centric hotels and restaurants as they charge high prices.
FAQs about traveling in July
Europe is one of the best places to travel in July due to the warm and pleasant climate.
Indonesia is the best country to visit in July.
Germany, Madagascar, Kenya, and Greenland are the best places to visit in July for a family vacation as they offer activities for all ages.
Madagascar and Kenya are the best places to visit with kids in July to enjoy a wildlife safari here.
If you wish to relax on the beaches or explore beautiful waterfalls, then Bali is the best place to visit in July to spend quality time with your significant other.
Ireland is the cheapest place to fly in July.
For hiking and nature enthusiasts, Yellowstone National Park is one of the best places to travel in the US in July.
Italy, Switzerland, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, and Czech Republic are the best places in Europe to visit in July. Here's our detailed guide on the best places to visit in Europe in July.
Vietnam, Indonesia, and Thailand are the best countries to visit in Asia in July.
Mozambique is a great place to visit in Africa in July.
Papua New Guinea is the best place to visit in Oceania in July for beach lovers.
Canada is one of the best locations to visit in North America with an abundance of nature and touristy sightseeing spots.
Peru is a great South American destination to vacation in July.