With countries across the world slowly opening their borders to tourists, it is significantly easier to take a relaxing vacation. Most countries have fairly relaxed norms, which require visitors to carry a negative COVID-19 test taken a few days before departure.
20 Best Places to Visit in April
April is a fairly mild and pleasant month in many countries with fairly low crowds, making it the ideal time for a vacation. This list will give you an idea of the best places to visit in April with information about the weather and the travel restrictions (if any) that they have.
Tips for your travel in April
- Be sure to take a COVID-19 PCR test before travelling to a new country. Ensure that the test is taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarking point.
- April is a hotter month in the Northern Hemisphere, and cool in the Southern Hemisphere. Be sure to cary some light and cool clothing if travelling to the CArribean or Africa. For countries in the south, carry a warm jacket as well.
- Hostels are a great option if you are travelling on a budget. You will also get to meet interesting people and have a lot of fun.
- Visit historical locations during lunchtime, since you are more likely to have the place to yourself during these hours!
- Always carry a lock so you can lock your bag or stuff up. A combination lock is best, since you don't need to worry about losing your keys.
- Book your tickets at least 2 or 3 months in advance to get the best prices.
- Be sure to use no-fee credit and debit cards that don't charge a fee when making transactions abroad.
- Always visit the local tourism office to know what are must-sees around town. In some cases, you might even get discounts on transportation and attraction entries.
FAQs about traveling in April
Mali is the warmest place to visit in April.
There are some truly wonderful locations to visit during April. Just go through the list in the article to know the best destinations to visit in April.
For family vacations in April, Japan, Hong Kong, and the Bahamas are the ideal location.
The best places to visit in April with kids are Hong Kong, the UAE, and Japan.
For couples looking to travel in April, New Zealand, Georgia, Belgium and Paraguay are excellent destinations.
Cheap destinations to visit in April are Nepal, Ghana, St. Kitts and Nevis, and Burkina Faso.
The best places to visit in Asia in April are Nepal, UAE, and Hong Kong.
The best places to visit in Africa in April are Burkina Faso, Mali, and Ghana
The best place to visit in Oceania in April is New Zealand.
The best places to visit in North America in April are Dominica, Mexico, El Salvador, and the Bahamas.
The best places to visit in South America in April are Bolivia and Paraguay.