Dubai isn't a city that can be experienced fully in a day. However, if 24 hours is all you have, then the best way to have a typical Dubai experience is to engage with the classics. Allow us to walk you through the must-visits in Dubai within 24 hours.
24 Hours in Dubai - How To Spend Your Time
Dubai In 1 Day - Detailed Itinerary
Let's start with the best, shall we? Head to Dubai's latest palm tree, the Palm Tower , for an astonishing experience up in the sky. Towering 240 meters above Palm Jumeirah, the 52nd floor of the tower offers views that will leave you swooning. Grasp views of the Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf, and the Dubai skyline- all at once! This is also an opportune moment for you to learn about the creation of the Palm Jumeirah. Grab The View At The Palm Tickets here and save yourself the hassle of waiting around in line.
- The observation deck has movable glass partitions for unaltered views of Dubai.
- If you're up for it, head to the VIP lounge for some private entertainment.
- You can book the observatory for private events, celebrations, fashion shows, and more.
The View At The Palm Tickets
Headout Price: AED 100
Jumeirah beach situated right next to Palm Jumeirah is home to many water sport activities in Dubai. Flyboarding is one of the newest extreme sport to hit the coasts of Dubai. Flyboarding consists of a board with a hose that is attached to a jetski engine. The engine pumps water out of the hose at a great force, allowing one to propel into the air at heights of up to 10 meters. While you’re in the air, the board can be maneuvered using hand controls or even distributing your weight accordingly. The arrangement lets you fly, Iron man Style!
- Pay close attention to all the safety instructions given by the instructor and perform this activity under expert supervision.
Flyboarding in Dubai
Headout Price: AED 150
Begin day 2 with a visit to the old Bastakiya Quarters. Squeezed between Dubai Creek and the Bur Dubai district, Bastakiya Quarter harks back to the days when Dubai was just a fishing village on the Persian Gulf. This is one of the must-visit cultural sightseeing landmarks in Dubai. The winding streets of Bastakiya are lined with old-fashion wind-towered buildings that have now been converted into galleries and restaurants. Before you finish touring Bastakiya, make sure to visit the textile souk where you'll find some of the best bolts of fabric. Finally, to experience the old ways of Dubai in its truest forms, head to the creek and go for a scenic tour in traditional abra boats.
- This is a nice place to hop between art galleries and boutique restaurants.
- You may choose to opt for a sightseeing tour of Dubai- this includes access to the Bastakia Quarters, amongst other attractions.
60 Ultimate List Of Things To Do In Dubai
The history of Dubai and Dubai Creek are inseparable. Settled along the creek since its inception, Dubai Creek has played a pivotal role in Dubai’s past, helping it develop from a fishing village to a booming trade center, receiving trade from Europe, Asia as well as East Africa. Today, Dubai Creek is still an integral part of the city and a cruise down Dubai Creek is quite a traditional way of experiencing Dubai. A sightseeing cruise along Dubai Creek will allow you to see landmarks such as Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Heritage Village, Al Diwan or The Ruler’s Assembly, traditional gold & spice souks, Emirates N.B.D. Headquarters, Sheraton Dubai Creek and the Rolex Twin Towers.
- If you wish to sail down Dubai Creek and see the landmarks that lie on its banks, then go for a sightseeing cruise of the the creek.
- You can make your Dubai Creek cruise experience even better by opting for a dinner cruise where you will be treated with an international buffet dinner.
The tallest building in the world needs no introduction. With a total height of 829.8 m (2,722 ft), the Burj Khalifa has been the tallest structure in the world since 2008, even before it was finished. No trip to Dubai is complete without visiting the Burj Khalifa. Over 2 million people visit the Burj Khalifa every year, making their way to the highest observatory in the world - At the Top. Take your pick of Burj Khalifa Tickets.
- Purchase tickets in advance online in order to prevent queuing up for hours at the ticket counter.
- Evenings are some of the busiest periods at the Burj Khalifa. To enjoy the place in peace, head to the observatory in the morning or after 9:00 PM, when the crowd has lessened considerably .
- Sunsets from the top of the Burj Khalifa are considered a thing of beauty, but they're also the most crowded periods. To catch a sunset from the top, make sure to visit the Burj Khalifa an hour before the sunset.
Finally, round your trip off beautifully by watching a show at the Dubai Fountain, right outside Burj Khalifa. One of the most beautiful light, water and music spectacles in the world; the Dubai Fountain is the world’s second largest choreographed fountain system. Situated in the center of Downtown Dubai, the Dubai Fountain offers a breathtaking show of choreographed water jets that shoot over 100 feet in the air and dance to the rhythms of songs from all over the world.
- If you opt for the Burj Khalifa + Boardwalk combo ticket, you can see the Dubai Fountain show from two unique angles.
- Best to arrive for the show after sunset for the best views.
1 Day in Dubai Under AED 700
Morning - View at The Palm & Flyboarding
Noon - Bastakiya Quarter & Abra Ride
Evening - Burj Khalifa & Dubai Fountain
Book your Dubai Attractions tickets on Headout, and spend under AED 700 on your 5-day vacation in Dubai! Hit up all the prime attractions in the city and save more while you explore more. Read on to see our detailed 1 day Dubai Itinerary and learn more about visiting each of these attractions.
More Dubai Itinerary Options?
Have more time on your hands? Want to explore Dubai further? Check out our 3 days in Dubai and 5 days in Dubai itineraries for further inspiration.
The ONLY guide you need to explore the best of Dubai
Essential Dubai Guides
Here are a few detailed guides that will help you plan your trip to Dubai better.