Have 3 days in Dubai and confused about how to fit all the must-visit attractions into one convenient itinerary? You've come to the right place. Experience some of the best highlights of the city; including desert safaris, dinner cruises, theme parks, iconic landmarks, and more with us as we go along! Let's get started, shall we?
3 Days in Dubai - How To Spend Your Time
Dubai In 3 Days - Detailed Itinerary
A Quintessential Slice of Dubai
The View at The Palm
Flyboarding at Palm Jumeirah
Dubai Desert Safari
Why not kickstart your trip with Dubai's latest "palm tree" at the iconic Palm Tower? Enjoy The View at The Palm - an astonishing experience up in the sky. This observation deck is on the 52nd floor of the tower, offering views of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf and the sparkling Dubai skyline- all at once. Grab The View At The Palm Tickets here and save yourself the hassle of waiting around in line.
- The movable glass partitions of the observation deck promises unaltered views of Dubai.
- If you're in the mood for some private entertainment afterward, head over to the VIP lounge.
- You can reserve the observatory for private events, celebrations, fashion shows, and more.
The View At The Palm Tickets
Headout Price: AED 100
Conveniently located a stone's throw away from the Palm Tower, the Jumeirah Beach is home to a tonne of exciting water sport activities in Dubai. One of the newer extreme sports here is Flyboarding. Get thrust up into the sky (utpo 10 meters high) and use your hand controls to maneuver your way through the sky- Iron Man style!
- Whether this is your first time flyboarding or not, it is important that you pay close attention to your instructor.
Flyboarding in Dubai
Headout Price: AED 150
60 Ultimate List Of Things To Do In Dubai
Don't pump the breaks on the excitement factor yet- we've got something equally thrilling coming up next. Dubai Desert Safaris are extremely popular in Dubai, giving you a taste of the Arab culture and hospitality like nothing else. Participate in a range of activities, such as camel riding, dune bashing, sand boarding -- and finally at night, enjoy a delicious buffet dinner under the stars.
- Even though there is no dress code, we recommend you don comfortable, breathable clothing (especially during the desert safari).
- Dune bashing for first-timers can be a little challenging, but doable. Make sure to adhere to all the instructions given by your instructor.
- Try to pack light: carry only the essential items like sunglasses, sunscreen, water, etc.
Culture, Thrills, Spills & Sophistication
Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
A walk through Dubai's old Bastakiya Quarters is like stepping back in time. Squeezed between Dubai Creek and the Bur Dubai district, Bastakiya Quarter harks back to the days when Dubai was just a fishing village on the Persian Gulf. This is a must-visit for those looking to delve deeper into Dubai's past. After all, it is one of the must-visit cultural sightseeing landmarks in Dubai. The winding streets and the wind-towered buildings have an old-time appeal you cannot miss. If you really wish to experience the old ways of Dubai, enjoy a scenic tour on a traditional Abra boat.
- Opt for a sightseeing tour of Dubai if you'd like- this is more comprehensive and includes access to the Bastakia Quarters, among a plethora of other attractions.
When you've had your share of Dubai's history, take a break from the heat at The Palm's favorite waterpark- the Aquaventure Waterpark! Located on the outer arms of the Palm Islands, this award-winning waterpark has 90-foot waterslides, a shark-infested lagoon, lazy river boat rides, and hair-rising rides!
- Please adhere to the dos & don'ts specified on the official website.
- Diving is not permitted in the waterpark as it is a shallow pool recreational zone.
- Lockers are available for rent.
After all the day's excitement, it's time to kick back and relax with a Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise. The banks of Dubai Marina are lined by towering skyscrapers that form exclusive residences, hotels, malls and others- offering quite the view late in the evening. Look out for the Dubai Yacht Club, the yacht club promenade, Dubai Marina Mall, Sheikh's Boatyard, Jumeirah Beach Residence and glittering parts of the Palm. A delectable dinner while cruising promises a fun dining experience under the stars (much like day 1 but with an added touch of sophistication).
- Dhow cruises can be enjoyed any time of the day, but for the best experience, we recommend booking the evening/dinner cruise.
- There is no set dress code in place, but make sure to dress appropriately. We recommend a semi-formal attire (do not wear shorts).
The Best of Downtown Dubai
Hot Air Ballooning
Rise and shine bright and early on day 3- the final leg of your trip! Hot Air Ballooning in Dubai is one of the many favourite pastimes amongst those visiting Dubai and for good reason. Even though you're forced out of bed at the crack of dawn, you're promised amazing views of the city from up, up & away! Make sure to take pictures of the dramatic and beautiful landscape that lies vastly in front of you.
- Keep in mind that this activity is high in demand (especially during peak seasons) and tickets sell out quickly.
- Make sure you head to bed by 9-10 PM so you can wake up early- these tours usually begin from 4-5 AM.
Hot Air Balloon Breakfast Safari Tickets
Headout Price: AED 1050
Head over to the world-famous Dubai Mall next for some retail therapy- after all, it is on the trusted shopping guide in Dubai! Located in Dubai Downtown, Dubai Mall is the world's largest shopping, entertainment and leisure destination. With over 1,200 retail and dining outlets, there is something for everyone here - from leading fashion brands such as Versace, Alexander McQueen and Burberry to over 150 restaurants and cafes, the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, theme parks for children and an ice skating rink.
- If you're looking for transportation options to/from the Dubai Mall, we recommend the metro.
- Wear comfortable footwear since you'll be on your feet all day.
Did you really think we'd plan a trip to Dubai without including the world-renowned Burj Khalifa? Dubbed the world's tallest structure since the year 2008, the Burj Khalifa invites over 2 million people a year. Head over to (one of) the highest observatories in the world - At the Top. Take your pick of Burj Khalifa Tickets and enjoy this mind-blowing attraction.
- If you wish to avoid queueing up for hours, we recommend you purchase your tickets online, in advance. You'd further benefit from skip the line tickets.
- Evenings are some of the busiest periods at the Burj Khalifa.
Located right outside the Burj Khalifa is the Dubai Fountain, one of the most beautiful light, water and music spectacles in the world. The world's second largest choreographed fountain system, the Dubai Fountain offers a breathtaking show of choreographed water jets that shoot over 100 feet in the air and dance to the rhythms of songs from all over the world. It is a true treat for the eyes, making for a great end to your Dubai trip.
- Consider opting for the Burj Khalifa + Boardwalk combo ticket. This way, you can head from one attraction to the other right away with the same ticket. You'll also be able to enjoy the Dubai Fountain show from 2 unique angles.
- For the best views, arrive after sunset.
3 Days in Dubai Under AED 2050
Day 1 - View at The Palm, Flyboarding & Desert Safari
Day 2 - Bastakiya Quarter, Aquaventure Waterpark & Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
Day 3 - Hot Air Ballooning, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa & Dubai Fountain
Book your Dubai Attractions tickets on Headout, and spend under AED 2,050 on your 3-day vacation in Dubai! Hit up all the prime attractions in the city and save more while you explore more. Read on to see our detailed 3 day Dubai Itinerary and learn more about visiting each of these attractions.
More Dubai Itinerary Options?
Want to explore other Dubai itineraries? Check out our 1 day in Dubai and 5 days in Dubai itineraries for further inspiration.
The ONLY guide you need to explore the best of Dubai
Essential Dubai Guides
Here are a few detailed guides that will help you plan your trip to Dubai better.