Dubai Garden Glow Tickets
The Dubai Garden Glow is a family-oriented themed garden, the largest in the world, and offers a unique perspective on the environment and the world around us. With dedicated zones such as the dinosaur land, this leading family entertainment park is guaranteed to leave you in awe.
- Explore Dubai Garden Glow and see the attractions and sculptures made by artists from around the world using millions of energy-saving light bulbs and yards of recycled fabrics.
- Discover up to 4 different parks, each with its own charm and magic as you wander through the largest themed garden in the world.
- Experience ‘Art by Day’ and ‘Glow by Night’ as the sparkling garden comes to life after sunset in Garden Glow.
- Learn about the environment and energy-saving techniques as the park seamlessly integrates environmental sustainability into its world-class designs.
- See 100 animatronic dinosaurs in the biggest dinosaur park in the world.
- Admire eco-friendly, colorful creations in the Art Park.
- Upgrade your ticket to add access to the Magic Park to your Garden Glow tickets to enhance your experience and save time and money at the venue!
- Access to Dubai Garden Glow
- Access to Dinosaur Park
- Access to Art Park
- Access to Magic Park (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Dubai Garden Glow is a one-of-a-kind recreation park that is fun for all members of the family. Walk through the artistic garden and discover more than 4 dedicated parks. With their tagline ‘It’s a Wonderful World’, Dubai Garden Glow brings forth the many wonders of the world and celebrates life on the planet using only recyclable items. There is also a special interactive edutainment zone aimed at kids to learn about the environment and the park also offers cuisine from all over the world in case you get hungry. With all this and more, it's no wonder that the Dubai Garden Glow are the perfect family outing in Dubai.
Walk through the stunning glow gardens of Dubai and watch the scenery transform from a work of art to a dazzling display of colors as the sun sets. With a daily water show and a fascinating light display, you’re guaranteed to feel the magic in the air as you stroll through the gardens.
The Dubai Garden Glow has a dedicated area for its many attractions. One such zone is the Dinosaur Park which takes you back in time to the land of dinosaurs. Featuring over 100 animatronic Dinosaurs on display, the park offers more engagement and interactive elements and immensely popular hubs like Dinosaur Lab (where one can experience the journey of a Dinosaur's Life) and the Dinosaur Museum (that displays a replica of dinosaur skeletons).
Watch live performances at the venue by international artists as they celebrate the environment and its beauty all around you. You can also indulge in international cuisines at the venue. Take in the illuminated trees, flamingos, flowers, and more and experience a truly one-of-a-kind experience at Dubai Garden Glow
Dubai Garden Glow also has an exhibition called the Magic Park, which embraces the art of science. With over 25 fun exhibits and 3D artworks, you are bound to have a good time here. The park is especially famous for its geometric forms that make up its mesmerizing optical illusions
know before you go
- Differently-abled people can enter for free.
- Please ensure you wear respectable attire that reveals minimum skin. Visitors who don’t do so will not be allowed admission to the park.
You now have the option of combining your Garden Glow tickets with entry to the Magic Park. In the next step of the booking, please choose the relevant option.
- Sun to Fri: 4pm to 11pm (Last entry 10pm)
Sat: 4pm to 12 midnight (Last entry 11pm)
From 30 July 2022 onwards, Dubai Garden Glow will be closed until further notice.
- You will receive an email with your Dubai Garden Glow ticket voucher instantly.
- No need to print. Present the mobile voucher along with your ID proof at the entrance ticketing counter.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Dubai Garden Glow.
- Address: Zabeel Park, Gate No- 6 & 7 Area - B - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is 2nd Zaabel Rd 1, 20 mins away from the attraction.
- Buses #55 and #61 will get you there.
- The closest metro station is Al Jafiliya, a 2.4km walk to the attraction.
- The MRed will get you there.