If all you have is 1 day in Paris, then you should plan your itinerary carefully to ensure you get the most out of your limited stay. Peruse our 1-day itinerary in Paris that consists of all the major landmarks that quintessentially define Paris!
1 Day in Paris - How To Spend Your Day
Paris In 1 Day - Detailed Itinerary
The Best of Paris
Seine Sightseeing Cruise
Arc De Triomphe
Begin your 1-day trip to Paris at the city's most iconic landmark: the symbol of love: the Eiffel Tower. This attraction needs no introduction. It is recognized as a defining moment of the industrial era in the country. Be one among the 7 million visitors that frequent this must-visit landmark a year! Peruse your Eiffel Tower tickets options and book them before visiting.
- The Eiffel Tower displays a marvellous view during the day as well as the night. Make sure to visit both these times for a different experience.
- It is advisable to take the stairs to cut down on the long waiting queues at the elevator.
- Consider reserving a prepaid ticket to skip the tiring ticket line.
Followed by a visit to the Eiffel Tower, head to the foot of the attraction, where your Seine River Cruise will commence. Enjoy an hour-long cruise upon the iconic river Seine that takes you past the city's iconic landmarks, like Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Whether you sit indoors or outdoors, you're in for a real treat. Check out the many Seine River Sightseeing tickets options and book your tickets in advance to save time and energy.
- Opt for the audio guide provided in the tour for better understanding.
- Choose a seat at the front if you wish to capture the beauty within your camera.
- Keep in mind that the narration and commentaries are only conducted downstairs.
After a relaxing hour upon the water, head to the biggest and arguably most famous museum in the world - The Louvre Museum. Explore the extensive collection of artwork housed here at your own pace. Be it Leonardo da Vinci's famous Mona Lisa or Alexandros Antioch's Venus de Milo, there is much to peruse. The timeless glass pyramid is one of the most photographed monuments in Paris, and for good reason. Explore your Louvre ticket options here and book in advance.
- 2 PM is usually the rush hour at the Louvre, so if you wish to curb the crowds, consider swapping the Louvre with the Arc De Triomphe.
- Get a map of the museum beforehand for a rough idea of the exhibits you wish to explore.
- If you are not a fluent French speaker, we recommend picking up an audio guide.
Your last stop for the day is the famous Arc de Triomphe, one of the top 10 attractions in Paris. Standing tall at the western end of the famous Champs Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe honours those who fought valiantly and died during the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars. The arch With names of military soldiers engraved on its walls, the magnificent centrepiece is one of the biggest arches of the world.
- The Champs-Élysées sidewalks have many stores: from designer label goods to French souvenirs, you can buy anything here.
- You do not need to ride the bus or take a taxi at Champs-Élysées: most people prefer walking.
- Book tickets to the Arc de Triomphe ahead of time to cut the ticketing queues.
46 Experiences You Cannot Miss Out In Paris
1 Day in Paris Under €80
Sightseeing Seine Cruise
Arc De Triomphe
Book your Paris Attractions tickets on Headout, and spend just €80 on your one day vacation in Paris! Hit up all the prime attractions in the city and save more while you explore more. Read on to see our detailed 1 day Paris Itinerary and learn more about visiting each of these attractions.
Have Some More Time On Your Hands?
More Paris Guides
Here are a few detailed guides that will help you plan your trip to Paris better.