Cruises in London
Popular Things to Do
Sort By: Our Recommendations
Madame Tussauds London TicketsMadame Tussauds Ticket with 24 Hours Unlimited Thames Cruise
Tower Bridge TicketsTower Bridge Exhibition Tickets and 24 Hours Thames River Cruise Combo
Thames River CruisesSt. Paul's Cathedral Tickets and 24 Hrs Thames River Cruise Combo
Thames River CruisesKew Gardens Entry Ticket with Hop-on Hop-Off Thames River Cruise
Thames River CruisesCity Tour London: 24/48/72Hr Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour & Thames Cruise
Browse By Themes
Tickets :Theme ParksMuseumsZoos & AquariumReligious SitesLandmarksCity PassesTours :Walking ToursGuided ToursHop-On Hop-Off ToursCity ToursTransportation :Airport TransfersAttraction TransfersCruises :Sightseeing CruisesDinner CruisesLunch CruisesFood & Drink :Dining ExperiencesFood ToursCoffee & TeaDay Trips :Nearby CitiesEntertainment :MusicalsPlaysOperaCinemaConcertsComedy ShowsCabaretsBalletsShows Coming SoonNew ArrivalsKidsShows ReopeningPantomimesSee it in StyleDanceAdventure :Outdoor ActivitiesWater Sports :Speed Boat ToursSpecials :CombosComing Soon
Are cruises in London a popular experience?
Thames River cruises are very popular in London because you get to glide under the Tower Bridge, view unique vantage points of the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the Festival Hall, the Shard, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, and St. Paul’s Cathedral amongst the many other iconic sights.
Where can I board a cruise in London?
What are the different cruise options in London?
There are 4 Thames River cruise options:
- Thames Sightseeing Cruise: Take a scenic journey along the Thames River to see the iconic attraction from unique vantage spots on sightseeing cruises in London.
- Thames Lunch Cruises: Feast on authentic European recipes with the backdrop of London’s most recognizable landmarks with lunch cruises in London.
- Thames Dinner Cruises: Enjoy a romantic experience with your loved one with a delicious menu under London’s night sky as you sail by the towering landmarks on dinner cruises in London.
- Thames Hop-on-hop-off River Cruises: Explore the city at your own pace using a mix of hop-on-hop-off bus tours and Thames river cruises to get across popular landmarks.
Are there meals served on cruises in London?
Yes, Thames dinner cruises are available during sunsets. You will be served authentic European 3-course delicacies for lunch, or a 4-course meal along with a cocktail for dinner while gazing at London's most iconic landmarks in the backdrop.
Are drinks served on cruises in London?
Is a lunch cruise better or a dinner cruise?
You can pick a 3-course Thames lunch cruise if you want to see the iconic sights in daylight or the 4-course 3-hour Thames Dinner cruise with a glass of cocktail under the stars for a more intimate experience.
Are there cruises during sunset in London?
Yes, Thames dinner cruises are available during sunsets. They usually tend to extend for longer than lunch cruises, offering a 4-course Mediterranean dinner menu along with a glass of ritzy cocktail on a luxury cruise while sailing across the shimmering lights of London's most famous attractions. You can also pick a dinner cruise with live entertainment for a more memorable experience.
Which are the best day/night cruises in London?
The best day cruises in London are:
- Westminster to Greenwich Sightseeing Thames Cruise in London — The Westminster to Greenwich sightseeing cruise offers impressive vantage points to the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more.
- Westminster To Tower of London River Thames Circular Cruise — The Westminster to Tower of London River Thames circular cruise offers unparalleled views of some of London’s most iconic sights such as the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, the Shard, the National Theatre, the Shakespeare Globe Theatre, and more.
- Thames River Cruise & Emirates Airline Cable Car Combo Tickets — Enjoy a combo of experiencing London’s most popular attractions from the air as well as the waters with the Thames River Cruise & Emirates Airline Cable Car combo tickets.
- London Experience with Lunch — Witness the beauty of Saint Paul’s Cathedral, tour Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, a walking tour of Greenwich Village, and a ride on the London Eye along with a London Experience with lunch cruise.
- Thames Circular Cruise — Thames circular cruise offers a 50-minute live guided tour of London’s famous sights of Tower Bridge, Big Ben, London Eye. and Tower of London on an expansive open deck ship.
The best night cruises in London are:
- Thames River Jazz and Dinner Cruise — Feast on a lip-smacking 3-meal course while tapping your feet to the music of a live Jazz band under the London night sky while sailing on the Thames River.
- Bateaux London Dinner Cruise On the Thames With Live Entertainment — On a Bateaux London dinner cruise on the Thames with live entertainment enjoy live entertainment music, a five-course set menu, and London’s nightscape while savoring a luxurious dinner cruise on the River Thames.
- Bateaux London: Dinner Cruise on River Thames — Bask on the stunning views of London’s sunset while enjoying a delicious five-course dinner menu on a Bateaux London dinner cruise on River Thames.
When is the best time to take a cruise in London?
Summers (June-August) are considered the best time to take a Thames River Cruise. During other seasons, London's weather is usually unpredictable which leads to a high risk of cancellation of rides.
Do sightseeing cruises have guides or audioguides?
Only some sightseeing cruises include either a live tour guide or an audio guide but never both. Make sure you choose the cruise for the kind of guides you have a preference for.
The world on your tap!Get the Headout app to get tickets on your phone and access app-only deals. Talk about win-win.