Combo: Uber Boat by Thames Clippers + London Cable Car Tickets
Escape the city traffic and explore London from the air and from the river with this ticket! Hop on a cruise and gaze at the city's top attractions from the perspective of the river, and enjoy a cable car ride that offers you picturesque views of the city from high up in the air.
- Explore London by cruising on the Thames River and see the city’s most famous riverside monuments
- Enjoy a stunning visual spectacle at the London Cable Car as you glide over the cityscape.
- Cruise on the fastest catamaran boats in the city, with an on-board coffee bar
- Watch an in-flight discovery film and enjoy an in-flight guide as you soar over London in the cable car.
- Choose a ticket that allows you to go from one pier to another, or one that allows unlimited hop-on hop-off across 24 piers
- River Thames cruise ticket: One Way, Round Trip, or River Roamer (optional)
- London Cable Car Ticket
- Attraction tickets and visits
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
This one-of-a-kind tour combo is going to take your breath away, and by the end of the surreal sights you see, we’re pretty sure you’ll also be speechless. Head to River Thames for a sightseeing cruise on the fastest catamarans in the city. Not just that, you can upgrade your Thames experience to include Hop-On Hop-Off tickets which allow you unlimited access on the cruise. This gives you all the freedom you need to plan your visits to London’s proud collection of riverside monuments.
The second part of your combo ticket, is the Emirates Airline Cable Car. Head to the North Greenwich Station and make your way to London’s unique 1km long skyride. With dramatic views of the city down below, this is a memory you will not soon forget. However, these tickets offer more than just incredible views. Both experiences have a very relaxing ambience, and if you’re looking to de-stress then there’s nothing like it. You have the option to choose between a one-way river cruise, a round-trip or an all-day hop-on, hop-off ticket (River Roamer).
know before you go
know before you go
Choose between the following variants:
- One Way Cruise + Cable Car Ticket
- Roundtrip Cruise + Cable Car Ticket
- River Roamer + Cable Car Ticket
- All boats are wheelchair accessible. However, London Bridge, Wandsworth Riverside Quarter and Cadogan Piers are not accessible via wheelchair
- Emirates Airline is accessible to wheelchairs so long as the maximum weight of the pod remains well under 300kg
- The Thames River cruise is divided into 3 zones: West, Central, and East. Depending on which ticket variant you choose, you’ll be able to access select zones. Note: Canary Wharf pier is both in the Central and East Zone
- It is recommended that you download a copy of the route map before you begin your experience
- All boats are covered and have inside seating. Most of the boats also have an open deck area
- Service will run in all weather conditions apart from extreme fog
- All routes ply between a 20 and 40-minute frequency
- Click here to see the cruise timings
- London Cable Car is now open later in the evening, 'Night Flights’ will be offered with later opening until 11 PM on Friday and Saturday, and from Sunday to Thursday, the closing time is 9 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please take a print-out of your mobile voucher and display it along with a valid photo ID at the pier
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Points
- Head to any of the piers on the route between 9 AM and 6 PM and exchange your printed voucher for the actual ticket at the ticketing kiosk
Emirates Airline Cable Car
- The Emirates Airline Cable Car ticket needs to be displayed at the Emirates Ticketing Counter near Greenwich Pier during any time that the attraction is open
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout