Plays in London
Popular Things to Do
Sort By: Our Recommendations
London Theatre TicketsThe Great Gatsby
Selling out fast
London Theatre TicketsTo Kill A Mockingbird
London Theatre TicketsFashion Freak Show
Browse By Themes
Tickets :Theme ParksMuseumsZoos & AquariumReligious SitesLandmarksCity PassesTours :Walking ToursGuided ToursHop-On Hop-Off ToursCity ToursTransportation :Airport TransfersAttraction TransfersCruises :Sightseeing CruisesDinner CruisesLunch CruisesFood & Drink :Dining ExperiencesFood ToursCoffee & TeaDay Trips :Nearby CitiesEntertainment :MusicalsPlaysOperaCinemaConcertsComedy ShowsBalletsShows Coming SoonNew ArrivalsKidsShows ReopeningPantomimesSee it in StyleDanceAdventure :Outdoor ActivitiesWater Sports :Speed Boat ToursSpecials :CombosComing Soon
Which plays in London theatre will run in 2022?
The following plays will run at London Theatre in 2022
- Death Drop
- Love Letters
- The Play That Goes Wrong
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- Adam Kay: This Is Going to Hurt
- The Mousetrap
- Groan Ups
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- What The Ladybird Heard
- Doctor Who Time Fracture at Immersive LDN
- Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain - Part Five!
- Life of Pi
- Magic Goes Wrong
- Potted Panto
Get more London Theatre tickets.
Which are the longest-running plays at London Theatre?
How to choose the right seats for a London theatre play?
Choosing the right seats for a London theatre play is as important as picking the right show to watch. Here is a breakdown of the London theatre seating plan to help you make an informed decision:
- Stalls: If you are looking for seats with the best views, look no further. Since they are closest to the stage, they are the most popular seats in the house as well as the most expensive.
- Dress Circle: The section of seats right above the Stalls is known as Dress Circle or Royal Circle. The middle part of the Dress Circle usually gives a great view of the stage.
- Grand Circle: If you are looking for cheap London play tickets, make your way to the Grand Circle or the upper Circle. While the view from here is nothing to write home about, some sections may provide you with decent views of the stage.
- Balcony: Located right above the Grand Circle is the Balcony section. However, since the balcony is located at a considerable distance from the stage, don’t expect a great view even though you may find some of the cheapest tickets here.
What is the difference between West End and Off West End plays?
West End theatres largely refer to those theatres that are located in the theatre district of London. They are required to register with the Society of London Theatre (SOLT) which consists of the mainstream, professional theatres. Off West End is the name we use to refer to fringe theatres, as well as mainstream theatres that are located away from the main theatre center in London. They are relatively new and include many small and non-commercial theatres. Read the London theatre guide for more information.
What is the average run time of plays in London?
The usual running time of a play in London is between 2-2.5 hours.
Is photography allowed during a play at London Theatre?
London theatres have a very strict policy of no camera use of any sort during plays and it is best to leave your cameras behind. Phone photography is also prohibited.
Are theatres at West End wheelchair accessible?
Most London Theatres have a dedicated space for wheelchair users in their seating structure.
What are post-COVID-19 safety measures at West End?
London theatre tickets can now be booked online. It is mandatory that all visitors wear masks throughout the show. To ensure social distancing, theatres will function at 50% capacity and one-way routes have been implemented. Temperature checks at the entrance will be carried out and guests can use hand sanitizers available.
The world on your tap!Get the Headout app to get tickets on your phone and access app-only deals. Talk about win-win.