London Experience with Lunch
- Explore the majestic Saint Paul’s Cathedral and its beautiful mosaics, historical artifacts, detailed paintings and other curiosities
- Witness the iconic Changing of the Guard routine at the Buckingham Palace and visit the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
- Enjoy breath-taking views of the city on a ride of the London Eye
- Admissions tickets
- River boat ride
- Free lunch pack
- Coach transfers
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Want to visit the best tourist attractions of London in one amazing package? Our panoramic tour of London will leave you content, yet asking for more of the amazing city!
Explore the beauty of Saint Paul’s Cathedral, with a dome that has dominated London’s skyline for 300 years. Get the ultimate London experience and witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Experience the glory of the British Empire at the Tower of London which has served as a Royal Palace, prison, mint, and even a zoo.
Take a break from the streets and enjoy a scenic boat ride on the River Thames which gives you incredible views of the city as you glide past. Take an unforgettable walking tour of the quaint Greenwich Village with the help of a professional guide.
End the day with a ride on the London Eye and enjoy some breathtaking views of the city.
know before you go
know before you go
On Sunday due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral
Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch
The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photoshop instead
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Golden Tours.
- Address: Stop 1, Bulleid Way, London SW1W 9SH, United Kingdom.
- The closest bus stop is Londyn. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 05EX and 05ZEX to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Victoria Station. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains Circle, District Line and Victoria to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.