Westminster To Greenwich River Thames Sightseeing Cruise
Enjoy a scenic journey through the heart of London from Westminster to Greenwich on this River Thames sightseeing cruise. See famed monuments from your unique aquatic vantage point.
- Listen to engaging commentary from multilingual WiFi audio guides.
- See the iconic monuments of London from a unique perspective on the waters.
- Opt for a round-trip ticket to enjoy more time on the picturesque cruise.
- River Thames sightseeing cruise tickets (one way or round trip from Westminster to Greenwich)
- WiFi audio guide (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Mandarin)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Cruising the Thames lets you experience London from a unique aquatic vantage point. With dramatic views and a fresh breeze, this cruise is perfect for anyone looking to beat the traffic and see the sights.
Board the cruise at the Westminster pier and sit back and relax as you’re transported to Greenwich through some of the most stunning vistas in all of the city. With panoramic views of the city’s top attractions including the London Eye, National Theatre, Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe, HMS Belfast, The Shard, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and Canary Wharf, you’re sure to remember the views from this cruise. Listen to audio commentary available in 6 languages and witness London in an interesting and different way with the River Thames Sightseeing cruise.
know before you go
know before you go
- This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
- To access the live commentary you'll need a smartphone.
- Exact cruise times may vary.
- At Westminster Pier go directly to the boarding point B.
- At Greenwich Pier board from the right-hand side of the pier.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point (either of the 3 piers)
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
The boarding point is Westminster Pier, Boarding point B
The easiest way to reach Westminster Pier is by metro. Take the Circle, District, or Jubilee line to Westminster Station. It is about a two-minute walk from the station to the pier.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking.