Bateaux London: Dinner Cruise on River Thames
The sun has set, the city is lit up and the vistas are beautiful. Take in the stunning views of the city, while enjoying a delicious five-course dinner menu as you cruise on River Thames.
- Enjoy a refreshing sparkling drink upon arrival and relish in the ambiance of a dinner cruise under the starry sky
- Sail past iconic sights including St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, Royal Observatory and more
- Indulge in a delicious seasonal five-course set dinner menu: vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available
- Enjoy some after-dinner dancing with live music played by a band on board
- Upgrade your experience to include house wine along with fine dining
- 2hrs 45min evening cruise
- Five-course dinner menu
- Sparkling welcome drink
- Performances by a live band
- House wine (Optional)
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule
London nights are pretty memorable, provided you engage in the right activity. And this is one of them. Relish the sights, the food, and the ambiance as you take to the waters of the Thames and enjoy the fresh night breeze on the river. The panoramic views through the duration of the cruise are breathtaking. See London’s top attractions including Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, and more all lit-up showcasing their splendor. Delve into a scrumptious five-course menu, enjoy the live band on board and relax on this two-and-three quarter hour cruise. A perfect night indeed! With an option to upgrade your ticket to include house wine, this dinner cruise really has all its bases covered. This tour is also perfect for date nights, romantic evenings, or simply for a fun catch-up with your friends and family.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- Superior Dinner Cruise
- Premium Dinner Cruise
- Signature Dinner Cruise
- Age Limit: Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed on this experience.
- Food Restrictions: Vegetarian food is available on the cruise. Please send us an email if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu. However, no special dietary requirements will be allowed, and products may include nuts or traces of nuts.
- Dress Code: The dress code for the evening will be smart formal. Please carry a windcheater as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays
Board your cruise from the Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU
The pier is across the road from the Embankment Tube Station and a short walkway from Charing Cross and Waterloo stations
The ticket is valid for the date selected during the booking