An evening of magic, sensuality, and charm, Le Crazy Horse de Paris is a one-of-a-kind experience that will forever be etched in your memory. Discover a new world of dancing and seduction that celebrates beauty, poise and the female form.
Located across the Seine from the Eiffel Tower, Crazy Horse is Paris’s most avant-garde cabaret with a rich 65 year-old culture. The iconic venue, originally a wine cellar, was transformed to a nightclub thanks to Alain Bernardin. Since then, it has one of Paris’ top cabarets, along with the Moulin Rouge and Le Lido. Putting women and creative expression at the focal point, Le Crazy Horse de Paris exudes artistic femininity and charms by putting sophisticated and flawless dancers into the spotlight.
Crazy Horse has opened its doors to exceptional performers from all over the world, playing host to Dita Von Teese, Chantal Thomass, Pamela Anderson and several other prominent world celebrities.
For more information about Cabarets in Paris, click here.
Selecting the Best Crazy Horse Paris Tickets
The Crazy Horse offers a wide range of ticket options to choose from. You can choose to enjoy a performance with or without champagne, or experience a beloved dinner show. There are two shows per day: one at 8:30 PM and another at 11 PM. On Saturdays, there are three performances: 8:30 PM, 11 PM, and 12 AM. There is no difference between any of the performances, aside from their timing.
Crazy Horse Paris
Crazy Horse Paris Show and Dinner
Prepare to be astounded by the legendary sensational cabaret performance at the Crazy Horse saloon Paris.
Enjoy dinner at one of the famous restaurants near the venue, and then proceed to the Crazy Horse for a night of splendour and glamour!
Our Crazy Horse combo tickets help you check multiple items off your Paris bucketlist. An excellent way to save money, our combination tickets are specially designed to help you experience the best of Paris, without breaking your wallet.
You can choose to take a relaxing dinner cruise along the Seine River and then head to the Crazy Horse and enjoy a fabulous performance by a the cabaret’s talented troupe of performers as you sip on champagne.
About the Show: Totally Crazy
Paying homage to 65 years of dazzling art and glamor, ‘Totally Crazy’ unites the cabaret’s most iconic acts and offers new innovations. The brainchild of Andrée Deissenberg, with impeccable direction by Stéphane Jarny, the 90-minute show highlights the elegance, daring-nature, glamor and seduction that Crazy Horse is known for.
Your evening will begin 30 minutes before the show, as Lolly Wish and George Bangable, the internationally acclaimed Belgian burlesque duo, put on a magical performance for you. The main show captures legendary performances into a single-evening, plus, be treated to several iconic acts including “God Save our Bareskin” and “U Turn Me On”.
This ultra-rhythmic, colorful and vibrant show will also feature other prominent cabaret acts such as “Upside Down”, an act known for its visual extravaganza; “Voodoo” an African intensive performance; the playful “Reine des Coeurs”; and the magnanimous and breath-taking “Undress to Kill”.
Crazy Horse Rules & Regulations
- Age restrictions: Individuals must be at least 10 years of age to enter the venue. All guests between 10-18 must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
- Arrival: Guests are advised to arrive at least 45 minutes before the scheduled starting of the show. This will ensure you have enough time to get into your seats before the Burlesque act which starts 30 minutes before the show.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds are issued only for cancellations made before 7 days prior the show date. Any cancellation or alteration requests after this will not be reimbursed or honored.
- Dress code: Smart, elegant clothing. No sports wear/home wear will be allowed.
- Duration: A cabaret show at the Crazy Horse lasts 2 hours.
- Pets: Please note that pets are not allowed in the premises.
- Photography: Photography and videography at the venue are prohibited. However, onsite photographers are available to provide you with souvenir portraits, free of cost.
- Seating: The seating chart is made by the maitre d’hotel before you arrive and you will be seated as per the charts allotment. Don’t worry, all seats offer good visibility.
- Smoking Policy: Smoking inside the Moulin Rouge is strictly prohibited.
Crazy Horse Paris has shows at 8:15 PM and 10:45 PM Friday through Sunday.
On Saturdays, there are three shows: 7 PM, 9:30 PM, and 11:45 PM.
Le Crazy Horse De Paris is located at 12, Avenue George V, 75008 - Paris
Situated near the Seine River, the venue is easily accessible via public and private transport through the city.
- By Subway: Line 9 - Alma-Marceau, RER A: Charles de Gaulle Etoile
Line 1 - George V - Franklin D.Roosevelt, RER C: Pont de l’Alma
- By Bus: Lines 42, 63, 72, 80, 92; Exit at Alma-Marceau
- By Car: Nearest Car Park at Alma George V :10,avenue George V
Crazy Horse Paris Reviews
The girls are superbly matched in physique and ability. Unusual choreography and clever lighting and one is hardly aware of the nudity, just how beautiful it is to watch the ever changing scenes. It certainly is entertaining whilst sipping one`s half bottle of champagne per person.There is usually a novelty act half way through the show which is of a high standard. The one we saw was a juggling act, where 2 men undressed and redressed whilst continually juggling between each other. Dress code is smart casual or suit. It is a much smaller venue than the Lido or Moulin Rouge, therefore a more intimate atmosphere.
Very good evening spent enjoying a talented and well put together show. My wife and I enjoyed and shared a champagne. We had second row seats and an ice bucket for the champagne. I can highly recommend the Crazy Champagne package. Good night in Paris as a couple.
Read what others have to say about Crazy Horse in Paris on TripAdvisor.