Crazy Horse Show Tickets with Optional Champagne
Experience the dazzling cabaret performances at Le Crazy Horse De Paris and be amazed by the characteristic ambiance and decor that Crazy Horse Paris is known for. Indulge in an evening of charm and seduction, while choosing from a range of tickets (each with their own perks) to best suit your tastes.
- A must visit for all cabaret aficionados, Crazy Horse Paris is one of the top premier cabaret houses in the world
- Watch Totally Crazy, the latest show performed by world-renowned performers at Le Crazy Horse de Paris.
- Experience a unique evening filled with artistic expression and celebrations of femininity.
- Choose from a range of tickets at different time slots; offering champagne, canapes, or even just the show, and book the experience that appeals to you best.
- Crazy Horse Paris cabaret show ticket.
- A bottle of champagne with 2 champagne glasses. Please note a single ticket would only grant access to 1 person and not 2 (optional).
- An assortment of hors d’œuvres (optional).
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Descend the wide, red staircase and step inside the red room adorned with velvet, mirrors, and lacquer. Feel the magic, excitement, and heat as you take a seat on the velvety armchairs and discover the charm of the Le Crazy Horse Saloon.
Once inside you will be treated to the latest show and production ‘Totally Crazy’. Totally Crazy is a special show curated to celebrate 70 dazzling years of cabaret performances by combining the most noteworthy acts with new innovations. But your evening will begin 30 minutes before the show starts with a performance by internationally acclaimed Burlesque artist - George Bangable.
Drink some champagne and treat yourself to an evening of elegance, sophistication, and seduction that Crazy Horse is world-famous for!
To read more visit our Crazy Horse Paris collection.
know before you go
know before you go
During checkout, you will have the option to choose from three ticket experiences.
1. Crazy Show: Includes tickets to the show only.
2. Crazy Champagne: Includes tickets to the show and a bottle of champagne (each, for 2 people) with 2 champagne glasses.
3. Crazy Premium: Includes tickets to the show, 1/2 bottle of champagne or 2 drinks, and canapes.
On Mondays and Tuesdays, the Crazy Show 'Decouverte' is available at 11 PM.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All touchpoints are frequently cleaned.
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds.
- Guests are required to bring and wear face masks.
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the scheduled starting of the show. This will ensure you have enough time to get into your seats before the Burlesque act which starts 30 minutes before the show.
- Sunday - Friday: 8:30 PM & 11:00 PM.
- Saturday: 7:00 PM, 9:30 PM & 11:45 PM.
- Monday-Tuesday: 11:00 PM (only for Crazy Show with 1 glass of Champagne or Crazy Champagne, not Crazy Premium).
Smart, elegant clothing. No sportswear/home wear will be allowed.
Smoking, Pets, Photography, and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Individuals must be at least 10 years of age to enter the venue. All guests between 10-18 must be accompanied by their parents/guardians. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your printed copy of the voucher with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please display your printed voucher at Crazy Horse Paris, 12 Avenue George V, 75008, Paris.
- It is located right next to a popular restaurant Cantina di Luca.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Crazy Horse Paris.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Nearest Bus Stop is Alma - Marceau, 5-10 minutes walk to the venue. Bus : 42, 80 will stop here.
- Nearest Metro Station is Alma-Marceau, 5 minutes walk to Crazy Horse. Line 9 of the Paris Metro stop here every few minutes.
- For more information on Public Transportation in Paris click here.