Disneyland® Paris 1 Day Ticket
Meet your favorite Disney® characters and spend an entire day exploring the different areas of Disneyland® Paris. Visit any one or both the Disney® themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park), enjoy the roller coaster rides, and explore the different themed areas of Disneyland® Paris.
- Visit Disneyland® Paris and make your way through its different themed areas with a 1-day ticket.
- It's the 30th Anniversary of Disneyland® Paris and you'll see unique and creative exhibits and showcases to pay tribute to the grand tradition of the park.
- Gain access to either one or both the themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park) of Disneyland® Paris.
- Help yourself to the different types of rides or simply spend your day traversing through the parks.
- See the Disney® Stars on Parade and assist in setting off the fireworks at the end of the day.
- Tickets to Disneyland® Paris
- Access to one or both of its themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
moderately flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
what to expect
Take advantage of a 1-day ticket and visit Disneyland® Paris, also known as Euro Disney Resort. Make most of this opportunity and explore either one of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park or both. Walk through the five different themed sections — Fantasyland, Discoveryland, Adventureland, Frontierland, and Main Street, U.S.A. These sections have their own iconic attractions such as the Sleeping Beauty Castle, structures of great European personalities, and the old mining town. Additionally, you can also try the different types of rides like Big Thunder Mountain, RC Racer, and the Crush's Coaster.
Some of the popular rides at Disneyland® Paris are:
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Ratatouille: The Adventure
- Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop
- The Twilight Zone of Terror
You can also see the many Disney® Stars on Parade and assist in setting off the fireworks at Sleeping Beauty Castle at the end of the day.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 1 Disney® Park (either Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- 2 Disney® Parks (both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- 1-Day Friends & Family Ticket (entry for a minimum of 4 people or a maximum of 6, into either Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The park is wheelchair accessible.
- Mon to Fri: 9:30am - 6pm
- Sat & holidays: 9:30am - 8pm
- Sun: 9:30am - 7pm
- Extra Magic Times will remain available from 8:30am - 9:30pm
Disneyland® Paris is open throughout the year. The opening and closing times may vary based on the season, and can be found here.
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Mon to Fri: 11am - 4pm
- Sun, Sat, Public Holidays, School Holidays: 9:30am - 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- This ticket is only valid if it's printed on white A4 paper blank on both sides in portrait formate without any modification to actual printing size.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your tickets at Disneyland® Paris.
- Address: Marne-la-Vallée Île-de-France 77777.
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Redeem your tickets at Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Address: Place des Frères Lumière, Chessy Île-de-France 77700.