Crazy Horse Paris Show and Dinner
Witness the spectacular performances at the Crazy Horse Paris cabaret and indulge in a lavish dinner at a restaurant. Spend an evening celebrating the mesmerizing show and enjoy a delicious dinner before/after your experience.
- A must visit for all cabaret aficionados, Crazy Horse Paris is one of the top premier cabaret houses in the world!
- Watch ‘Totally Crazy’ the latest show performed by the world-renowned performers at Le Crazy Horse de Paris.
- Choose from a list of restaurants and select the one that best suits your tastes.
- Crazy Horse Paris Cabaret Show Ticket
- Champagne at the Cabaret Show
- Dinner at Ginger restaurant
strict cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
your crazy horse with dinner experience
Enjoy the enchanting cabaret performances at the iconic Le Crazy Horse de Paris and experience a scintillating evening unlike any other. Indulge in the seductive charms of the performers and take in the complex movements and the glitz of the venue in all its glory. Read more about the venue from our Crazy Horse Collection.
The latest show at Crazy Horse Paris, ‘Totally Crazy’, is made as a tribute to the 70 years of the venue and features the most beloved acts from the cabaret’s repertoire. As a special treat, you will also be treated to a Burlesque act performed by the internationally acclaimed artist - George Bangable.
Choose from the following list of restaurants and menus and pick the one that appeals the most to your taste buds.
A Thai-inspired restaurant, Ginger Restaurant & Cocktails takes you close to Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. Immerse yourself in the flavors of Southeast Asia at this restaurant before/after the show where you will be treated to half a bottle of champagne.
- Starters: Baby spinach leaves with pinion, parmesan & truffle-infused oil or Tuna tartar & avocado, or Chicken fried spring roll
- Mains: Sautéed beef with (black Angus) onions, sesame and snow pea or Grilled Chicken with lemongrass, or tuna tataki, sesame sauce.
- Sides: Rice, sautéed noodles, or broccoli.
- Dessert: Lemon sorbet & crystallized ginger or Mochi ice (3 pieces: Vanilla, Chocolate, Mango, Rasberry-lychee) or Coconut milk tapioca with mango, or soft chocolate cake.
- Drinks: Red/white wine, still or sparkling water, and Café
know before you go
Health pass is required.
Individuals must be at least 10 years of age to enter the venue. All guests between 10-18 must be accompanied by their parents/guardians. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
Smart, elegant clothing. No sports wear/home wear will be allowed.
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the scheduled starting of the show. This will ensure you have enough time to get into your seats before the Burlesque act which starts 30 minutes before the show.
Smoking, Pets, Photography, and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Monday to Friday
- For the show to 8pm, dinner will be at 9:45pm**.
- For the show at 10:30pm, dinner will be at 8pm.
- For the show at 7pm, dinner will be at 9pm**.
- For the show at 9:30pm, dinner will be at 7:30pm.
- For the show at 11:45pm, dinner will be at 9:30pm.
** It is possible to have dinner before the show, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.