Combo (Save 20%): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + View at The Palm Tickets
Use this combo ticket to get easy access to two of Dubai's top attractions: the Burj Khalifa, and The View at The Palm. While at the Burj, enjoy a free hot coffee!
- Use this combo ticket to visit two Dubai landmarks: the Burj Khalifa and The View at The Palm!
- Catch stunning views of Dubai's skyline from the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa.
- Follow that up with a hot drink in the café on the ground floor.
- Later, visit the Palm Jumeirah's most recent architectural marvel, The Palm Tower.
- Designed in the shape of a palm tree, this tower is known as ‘Dubai’s most spectacular palm tree.’
- The tower houses a 5-star hotel, apartments, restaurants, an observatory, and an infinity pool.
- The View of the Palm is the tower’s viewing platform, offering striking panoramic views.
- Stand 240 meters above the ground and gaze out into the Dubai skyline and Persian Gulf’s waters.
- The Palm Tower is conveniently located a stone’s throw away from Nakheel Mall.
- Exclusive access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Entry into Palm Tower Dubai
- Access to the exhibit area, immersive theater & viewing deck
- Access to the VIP area at The Palm
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Zoom your way to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world) in the world's fastest elevator. Once there, take in the amazing panoramic views of the city, the desert, and the ocean outside the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. All this, from a height of 452 meters! You can even step out onto the open-air terrace for better views. Top off your experience by heading over to The Cafe on the ground level and indulging in a special treat prepared by Executive Chef Jerome Lagarde, who, with his 20 years’ experience in acclaimed Michelin-starred restaurants, assures an experience every bit as memorable as the view!
The View at The Palm
Many are calling The Palm Tower ‘the most spectacular palm tree in Dubai’, and for good reason. Built in the heart of the artificially-created Palm Jumeirah, this award-winning building project is built in the shape of a palm tree. The tower exudes luxury, with its stunning apartments and of course, the St. Regis Hotel. But it also boasts remarkable views of Palm Jumeirah from its observation deck on the 52nd floor. For the avid swimmers, the infinity pool on the 50th floor promises quite the experience: 200 meters of sparkling water with striking panoramic views of Dubai. All in all, it is an amalgamation of many individual experiences, making it an ideal visit for just about anyone!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
The View at The Palm
- Sun - Wed: 10am - 11pm (last entry at 10pm).
- Thu - Sat: 10am - 12 midnight (last entry at 11pm).
Note: Entry during prime hours (4pm to 6:30pm) is a timed entry.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
The View at The Palm
- Redeem your ticket at The View at The Palm.
- Address: The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.