Combo (Save 27%): Burj Khalifa At the Top + Dubai Aquarium Tickets
Enjoy two of Dubai's most sought-after attractions at a go while saving big on tickets!
- Go all out when in Dubai and swing for this combo ticket that takes you to its 2 most iconic attractions.
- Save big on ticket prices by buying this combo ticket.
- Zoom up to the 124th & 125th floors of the world's tallest building and stare down at the city in awe.
- Soak up the 360-degree panoramic view of Dubai from remarkable heights.
- Descend from the clouds and enter the aquatic realm at the world's largest suspended aquarium.
- At the Dubai Aquarium admire 30,000 different species of marine life.
- You may visit the Dubai Aquarium anytime on the selected day.
- Note: Entry to the Burj Khalifa is strictly timed.
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets
- Dubai Aquarium admission tickets
- Access to the Aquarium Tunnel
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
what to expect
With these Burj Khalifa tickets, head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th and 125th floors where amazing vistas of Dubai await you. Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond with the help of viewing telescopes set up on the observation decks. You can stay here and enjoy the views for as long as you like.
At Dubai Aquarium, you will come face to face with an incredible collection of aquatic life that consists of over 140 species including 300 sharks, rays and the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. The Dubai Aquarium has something to entertain everyone!
Pro-Tip: Your best chance of seeing the penguins is if you visit the aquarium by 8pm. After that, it's their bedtime!
know before you go
- The voucher has to be exchanged for your physical ticket at the ticketing counter of Burj Khalifa for all three experiences in the combo.
- This combo ticket allows you access to Burj Khalifa's At the Top observatory and the Dubai Aquarium on the same day.
- The ticket is valid only for a single entry.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance.
Infants aged 0-3 go free. Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Daily from 8am to 11pm.
- Note: Your entry to the Burj is strictly timed.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Sun to Wed: 10am - 10pm (last admission at 9:15pm)
- Thu to Sat: 10am - 12 midnight (last admission at