Dune Buggy, Desert Safari, BBQ & Entertainment
Ride over sand dunes on a buggy near your campsite during this Desert Safari. Enjoy dune bashing, camel riding, and a barbeque dinner with the same ticket.
Great For: Red Dune Adventurers | Wallet-Friendly Travellers | Sand Thrill Enthusiasts
- Travel to the Al Awir desert in the City of Gold through a pick-up service in an air-conditioned car.
- This desert safari experience will also give you a chance to ride the dune buggy over the sands.
- Sip on your unlimited refreshments on arrival at the campsite.
- Go for a dune bashing experience in a 4x4 vehicle and enjoy a camel ride near the camp.
- With an upgraded ticket, you can also add experience quad biking instead!
- Experience the sun and sand of the Middle Eastern desert on a thrilling dune buggy ride.
- You’re in for a fantastic evening with 3 live shows lined up for your entertainment and barbeque buffet dinner.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an AC 4x4 vehicle
- 20 mins dune buggy experience
- Unlimited refreshments (tea, coffee, water, soft drinks)
- 15-20 mins dune bashing in an AC 4x4 vehicle
- Live belly dance
- Live Tanoura show
- Fire show
- BBQ buffet dinner with veg and non-veg dishes (menu here)
- Shisha smoking facility at the shisha corner (apple flavor)
- A short camel ride
- 20 mins 120cc quad biking (optional)
Note: Dune buggy is not included with the Quad Biking ticket option.
- Sunset photographs by a professional photographer
- Shisha served at the table
- Shisha other than apple-flavoured
- Quad bike
- Henna painting
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Drive to the Camp Site in a 4x4 Vehicle in the Afternoon
Your Desert Safari experience starts with a hassle-free pick-up from your place of accommodation. You’ll travel for around 2 hours from the city into the desert in a fully air-conditioned car.
The unlimited beverages included in the ticket will ensure you have a refreshing welcome at the desert campsite. Settle in and get ready for an engaging safari ahead.
Enjoy Dune Bashing and Camel Riding
Feel the rush during dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle - a Desert Safari classic. Go over sand dunes near the camp for 15-20 mins, after which you can choose to go for a short camel ride. If you want to add some more thrill to your day, upgrade your ticket to enjoy 20 mins of quad biking. Once you’re back at the camp, head to the shisha corner and take in the flavourful fragrance of apple-flavored shisha included with the ticket.
Go Behind the Wheel of a Dune Buggy
Expect some dirt-tromping fun as you drive a dune buggy over the Middle Eastern desert for 20 mins. Open to all guests aged 18 and above, you don’t have to worry about having a driver’s license to drive this sand vehicle.
Savour a BBQ Dinner Coupled with Entertainment Shows
Your evening will start with spectacular live entertainment shows. Watch the Egyptian art form of belly dancing with feet-tapping tunes and the Tanoura show with elaborate Middle Eastern costumes. Notice colorful skirt patterns as the Tanoura performers spin on stage. The fire show will keep you on the edge of your seats as you watch fire stunts and tricks. End your desert experience with mouth-watering delicacies in the barbeque buffet dinner.
Head Back to the City
Next, enjoy a comfortable drop-off back to the city.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
- Pick-up: 3pm - 3:30pm.
- Drop-off: 8:30pm - 9pm.
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- Get insider information from the Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more).
- Strollers can be brought in the pick-up and drop-off vehicle only if this has been informed at the time of booking.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- Only guests aged 16 and above can take part in quad biking. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the quad bike.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off are included in the ticket price.
- Please provide your address and location details at the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai only.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.