LEGOLAND® Dubai Tickets
Come with your family and build your way through a day full of continuous, interactive fun at LEGOLAND® Dubai. Book your tickets today to discover the true meaning of AMAZING.
- Enjoy access to over 40 exciting LEGO® themed rides, shows, and attractions.
- A mix of indoor and outdoor attractions promises fun everywhere you go in the park.
- Look at thousands of LEGO® models made from over 60 million LEGO® bricks.
- Admission to LEGOLAND® Dubai
- Enjoy all attractions at the park
- Unlimited access to the rides and entertainment at the park
- Free parking at Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of LEGO® bricks at the ultimate theme park which is ideal for families with kids aged 2-12. Over 40 LEGO®-themed rides, shows, and building experiences will challenge your imagination and encourage teamwork like nothing else. A day full of family fun awaits at the place where you will find 15,000 LEGO models made from 60 million LEGO bricks, six themed lands, and an exciting mix of indoor and outdoor attractions.
know before you go
- On arrival at Dubai Parks and Resorts make your way through Riverland, the dining and entertainment district that connects our theme parks to each other and head to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Dubai to start your day. When you arrive at the park, we recommend that you pick up a map and check the daily entertainment schedule posted in the park to plan out your day and make the most of your visit. All of the daytime live entertainment, rides, and attractions in the park are included in the price of your ticket, so you are free to explore the park at your leisure with unlimited access to all of the rides on the day of your visit.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
- Some activities may not be operational due to maintenance or up-gradation and totally subject to availability.
LEGOLAND Dubai is one of the theme parks under the collective Dubai Parks and Resorts. Other parks under the Dubai Parks and Resorts include Bollywood Parks Dubai, Motiongate Dubai and LEGOLAND Waterpark. If you're looking for combo tickets to these parks, click here.
- Sun, Mon & Wed: 11am to 6pm
- Thur-Sat: 11am to 7pm
- Closed on Tue
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 3 enter for free.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
You will receive an email with your LEGOLAND Dubai tickets shortly. You may display your ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance to the venue on the day of the experience.
LEGOLAND Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, one of the busiest roads in Dubai.
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers Free Shuttle Bus Services from malls and hotels in Dubai to LEGOLAND Dubai. For more information, click here.
Taxis and the metro are the most convenient ways to get to LEGOLAND Dubai.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at Ibn Battuta Metro Station. From there, catch the RTA Bus - DPR1 to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The cost of the bus journey is AED 5.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at UAE Exchange Station. From there, catch a taxi for the short distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The taxi fare will be approximately AED 40.
Taxis in Dubai are licensed, efficient, reliable and inexpensive. Taxis can be hailed down, ordered at your hotel or booked via the Road Transport Authority hotline (042080808).
Uber and the local equivalent Careem are also available.
From downtown Dubai, a taxi with either 4 or 6 people carpooling/sharing will cost approximately AED 100. From Dubai Marina, the fare will be approximately AED60. From Dubai International Airport the fare will be approximately AED 120.
Drop off is at two points: VIP Parking & Taxi Center (Drop off area – French Village).
This ticket is valid for the date selected during the checkout. However, it offers maximum flexibility as it can be rescheduled.