Premium Desert Safari at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
Embark on a desert experience unlike any other with this exceptional Desert Safari that will allow you to explore and camp in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, the UAE's first national park. This unique location will help you truly appreciate desert and camp life as you take part in numerous traditional activities and dine under the stars.
- Explore the exquisite Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, an oasis where the government's conservation efforts are focused.
- Admire the flora and fauna that is undisturbed and native to this part of the desert.
- Since only 4 tour operators are allowed to operate in this area to ensure minimal impact on the environment, your experience will feel infinitely more exclusive.
- Camp out in one of the 9 camps in use in the DDCR, set up much deeper in the desert and hence much more isolated and cleaner, and enjoy traditional desert activities and an evening meal.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by Land Cruiser
- Desert dune bashing
- Camel riding
- Belly dance
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Henna designing
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Shisha is no longer free due to the rise in COVID cases. It is available on a private basis and is chargeable (extra).
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Glide over the golden dunes of the desert as you explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, the first national park operating in the country. After years of high impact on the desert environments, this park was opened to focus conservation efforts and rehabilitate the area to its former glory. Go dune bashing through this unique part of the desert and discover the slowly recovering flora and fauna native to here. Admire the sunset in this gorgeous reserve before you make your way to the camp, where you will be greeted with refreshments and Arabic dates, a traditional way to welcome guests. Try your hand at activities like sand surfing, camel riding, or decide to get a henna tattoo, take pictures wearing an Arabic outfit or watch Tanoura dancing and belly dancing shows. Finally, partake in a delicious spread of shawarma, falafel sandwiches, and a barbecue buffet with soft drinks, coffee, tea, and mineral water, bringing your amazing evening to a close.
know before you go
- Please note that there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol served during Eid this month.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Children above 3 years are chargeable.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to overburden the animals, especially given the heat.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this experience due to safety regulations.
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Anything casual. Light-weight cotton or linen fabrics are recommended, as it is usually quite warm.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. Please display this on a mobile device at the time of pick up along with a valid photo ID.
ratings & reviews
During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE