Singapore Flyer is a state-of-the-art observation wheel that offers an unparalleled view of the city skyline. Towering at a breathtaking height of 165 meters, it holds the record of being the third largest observation wheel in the world. Not just a sightseeing spot, it's also a vibrant hub for unique experiences. You can watch the interactive showcases and captivating views of Marina Bay and on brighter days even parts of Indonesia and Malaysia!
Elevate Your Dining Experience With Singapore Flyer
As you rise in your private, air-conditioned capsule, enjoy a carefully prepared 4-course gourmet dinner with a choice of Western, Oriental or Vegetarian cuisine. The seasonally-changing menu keeps your dining experience fresh and exciting. Enjoy your dinner with the panoramic views from the Flyer which provide an unobstructed 360-degree spectacle of Singapore's skyline in the night.
Your Singapore Flyer Sky Dining package for two includes the following:
- A sixty-minute journey ie. two rotations on the Singapore Flyer in a shared capsule.
- Privilege of priority boarding to bypass the lines.
- Dedicated in-flight host.
- A delectable 4-course dinner with options of Western, Oriental or Vegetarian cuisine.
- Complimentary entry to the Time Capsule after dinner.
Local Tip: Enjoy a complimentary glass of Ferrari Brut by Ferrari Trento when dining at the Sky Dining experience during the Singapore Grand Prix!
Singapore Flyer Sky Dining tickets
Singapore Flyer Sky Dining Timing
- Daily and on Public Holidays 7 PM
- Last admission at 6:30 PM
Handy Tips For Singapore Flyer Sky Dining Experience:
- All kids aged 7 and above must have a ticket.
- If you wish to bring kids below 7, it’s recommended to book a private capsule.
- Singapore Flyer Sky Dining Experience is the most suitable for a small group of 2 - 4.
- Dress code is smart casual. Shorts, flip-flops, or slippers are not allowed.
- It's recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your dining time slot.
- Book your tickets at least one day prior.
- Dietary restrictions and allergies must be communicated at the time of booking.
- If the weather is bad, your Sky Dining experience at the Singapore Flyer may be delayed or canceled.