Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan Reopening Date - 1st June 2020
From 1st June 2020, the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, has officially opened its doors for visitors. Although the state of emergency has been currently suspended, effective steps have been taken up to maintain maximum security and hygiene within the venue.
Safety Measures & New Rules In Place At Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
- Online ticket booking is mandatory
- Social distancing must be maintained while in the aquarium
- Before entering the building, all visitors will undergo a thermal scanner. Visitors with temperature exceeding 37.5°C will not be allowed to enter.
- Touching the tanks and exhibits are strictly prohibited
- While inside the museum, one is required to keep their masks on.
Booking Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan Tickets Online
Tickets for Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan are available here. We recommend buying your tickets online for a contact free experience.
To maintain social distancing and to avoid waiting in long queues, it is now mandatory to pre-book tickets online before making a visit to the venue.
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan - Revised Opening Hours
June 13th, Monday to Sunday, 10:30 am - 6 pm
June 20th, Monday to Friday, 10:30 am - 6 pm
Saturday | Sunday and Holidays 10 am - 6 pm
Last Entry 1 hour before closing time
For more information about visiting Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, refer to their information page here