Burj Khalifa + Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
Head up in the fastest elevators in the world to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa to enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city. Watching the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world is sure to be an unforgettable experience. Also enjoy a close up of the famous Dubai fountains and get access to the 272 m floating boardwalk right next to the fountains as you watch them put on a dazzling display for you.
With these tickets, you will be able to enjoy a walk along the floating Boardwalk near the Dubai fountain and skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th & 125th floor. This elevator is also the fastest elevator in the world.
Walk on the 272 meter boardwalk which starts at the Burj Park and goes till the Fountain Promenade. Located within the fountain pool area, you will get an entirely new perspective of these mesmerizing light, water and sound performances. A stunning experience whether you’re watching it for the first time or the thousandth time, this exciting breathtaking display is guaranteed to make you feel elated as much as is guaranteed to take your breath away.
Afterwards, on your way to the top, you will see multimedia presentations on the Burj Khalifa inside the elevator. Amazing vistas of Dubai await you as you step on to the 124th floor. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. You can also browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit.
- Admission to Level 124 & 125 of the Burj Khalifa
- Access to the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
Know Before You Go
* At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
* Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes. You will visit the Boardwalk first before ascending to level 124.
* Tickets for prime hours (sunset time) are costlier than non-prime hours (rest of the day).
* Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
* Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
Keep in Mind
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Website easy to use and experience was excellent value for money
Easy to purchase tickets and reliable website.
Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa At the Top voucher instantly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
The Dubai Mall Lower Ground Floor, Downtown Dubai, Dubai