Next Level at The View of the Palm: Fast Track Tickets
Experience Dubai like never before through unobstructed 360-degree views from the highest point of Palm Jumeirah.
- Enjoy fast-track access and avoid waiting on the long queues.
- Experience The Next Level, a new dimension of wonder at The View at The Palm.
- Located on level 54, this observatory offers 360-degree views of Dubai's coastline and skyline, without the inhibition of glass windows.
- Your ticket also includes access to the original level 52 of The View at The Palm.
- Take the super-fast lift to the 52nd floor of The Palm Tower and the observatory.
- Take in the splendour of Dubai as you stand behind the sloping glass walls.
- From one angle, you can see the skyline of Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island and Ain Dubai.
- Next, it's time to head to The Next Level. Climb to the 54th floor for an unparalleled panoramic experience.
- Fast-track entry to The View at The Palm
- Access to level 52
- Access to The Next Level (Level 54)
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
A glimpse of what awaits you
Once inside, walk through a magnificent underwater tunnel filled with marine flora and fauna. Head to an interactive museum and exhibition gallery where you can learn about the inspiring story behind the engineering feat that is Palm Jumeirah.
The view on level 52
Take the super-fast lift up to level 52. This is a first-of-its-kind observation deck that allows you to see the Palm Jumeirah, its 16 fronds, the trunk and the crescent, all in their entirety. Stand behind the angled glass panels at a staggering height of 240 metres; you can see the views of The Palm, as well as the Dubai skyline and the Persian Gulf!
Climb to The Next Level
Climb two flights of stairs to level 54, where the ultimate experience awaits. Up there, it's just you and the sky. No glass panels will obstruct your view of the futuristic city. Feel the wind brush against you as you gaze out over Ain Dubai, Dubai Marina and other iconic landmarks of the city. On a clear day, it's even possible to see the Burj Khalifa!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has two variants you can choose from:
- Next Level at the Palm - Non-Prime Hours
- Next Level at the Palm - Prime Hours
- Sun to Wed: 10am to 11pm (Last entry at 10pm)
- Thur to Sat: 10am to 12am (Last entry at 11pm)
- Note: Entry during prime hours (4pm to 6:30pm) is timed entry.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at The View at The Palm.
- Address: The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Directly connected to Nakheel Mall Rooftop – Level 2
- 2 minutes from Palm Jumeirah beaches
- 2 minutes from Palm Jumeirah marinas
- 5 minutes from Sheikh Zayed Road
- 35 minutes away from Dubai International Airport
- 35 minutes from the Expo 2020 site
- 35 minutes away from Al Maktoum International Airport
- Close to Dubai's key business districts and leisure attractions
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.