Combo: Museum Of The Future + Ain Dubai Tickets
Enjoy access to two of Dubai's latest attractions that have taken the world by storm, the Museum of the Future and Ain Dubai, with this value-for-money combo.
- Make your Dubai visit forever memorable with this money-saving combo.
- Step into the year 2071 at the Museum of the Future.
- Marvel at the museum exteriors, an oblong-shaped structure with striking calligraphy panels all around.
- Once inside, zoom up to the 5th floor on a simulated space shuttle, and begin your venture into the future.
- Trickle your way down one floor at a time, and experience the different chapters spread across the 5 floors.
- The chapters include OSS Hope, Heal Institute, Al Waha, Tomorrow Today & Future Heroes.
- Later, experience a ride in the world's tallest observation wheel, Ain Dubai.
- Enjoy your time in a glass capsule with climate control technology.
- Spot iconic Dubai landmarks such as Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and more.
- Check out the vast horde of food stalls, book shops, and malls around Ain Dubai after your visit.
- Entry into the Museum of the Future
- Access to all floors (except floor 6)
- One 360-degree rotation in a shared, air-conditioned cabin at Ain Dubai
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, they can be rescheduled up to 12 hours before the experience begins.
Museum of the Future
Point of View: You have now entered the year 2071. A lot has changed since you stepped into the museum. Remember, you are an important contributor to the overall experience and not a mere spectator of someone else’s work.
You'll typically find a museum displaying fine art, history, and traditions of various cultures- but the Museum of the Future is no typical museum! It takes you on a voyage, 50 years into the future, with quite a bit to show you! The Museum of the Future is spread across 7 floors (only 5 are accessible though). Each floor has something specific in store for you. Divided into 5 "chapters", you'll feel like you're back in school as you tackle topics like climate change, ecology, health, wellness, spirituality, imagination, and the future of space travel and living! With the use of immersive theater, interactive exhibits, and themed attractions, this will be a fun museum experience unlike most.
Ain Dubai (also known as the Dubai Eye or the Dubai Ferris Wheel), is amongst the UAE’s most ambitious engineering projects. Standing at a staggering height of 250m, this Ferris wheel is taller than both the London Eye and the High Roller of Las Vegas. Step onto the Dubai Ferris Wheel for breathtaking panoramic views of the Dubai skyline on one side and the vast sea on the other. The Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, and the Burj Al Arab, three of the city’s most iconic tourist destinations, are clearly visible from the very top of Ain Dubai. The sprawling 1.7 kilometer-long Jumeirah Beach Residence can also be seen from the Ferris wheel.
Once you are done with the ride, the surrounding area on Bluewaters Island is filled with fantastic shopping, dining, and sightseeing options.
know before you go
Museum of the Future
- Tickets need to be exchanged for wristbands at the entrance. Please ensure to arrive 15 minutes before your booked time slot.
- Children under the age of three (3) can go free but a free ticket should be booked online. Guests under the age of sixteen (16) years are to be accompanied by a paid adult ticket.
- Infant strollers are allowed inside the museum
- The Museum of the Future follows all current local and national COVID-19 guidelines. A PCR test is currently not required for entry, masks and distancing are required.
- You are encouraged to travel via Metro or other more sustainable means. Self-parking for museum ticket holders on the day of validity is available free of charge for 3 hours, however, parking spaces are limited and subject to availability (electric car charging is available). Valet parking is available at an additional charge.
- The full self-guided visit is expected to take approximately 2 hours. Please ensure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked time slot. If you miss your entry time, the attraction will try to accommodate you on the next available time slot on the same day, based on availability.
- Photography and videography are allowed as long as the images are taken using existing light only (no flash) and are for personal, non-commercial use.
- Please dress in a manner that is appropriate for a public space in the UAE and is respectful of the local culture.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase and are to be consumed in designated areas. Guests may bring their own food to consume in the lobby and gardens. Caregivers may bring snacks and drinks to the Future Heroes floor, but not past the entry barrier. No food or drink is allowed in the other exhibitions out of concern for the safety of all guests.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your experience in order to clear security, use the bathroom and visit concessions.
- Facemasks must be worn at all times unless consuming food and drinks.
- Social distancing must be maintained unless within your family/social bubble.
- Ain Dubai has a series of measures in place to protect the well-being of all guests. These include the provision of disposable masks and hand sanitizer across the facility, an online ticketing system to reduce queuing, physical barriers between guests and ticketing staff, encouraging contactless payment, electronic devices for ordering food and drinks in the lounge, limiting the number of guests within each cabin, and ensuring the regular disinfection of frequently touched areas.
- Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is aged 21+.
- Ain Dubai is wheelchair-accessible.
- What to bring: Emirates ID or passport.
Museum of the Future
Daily from 10am to 6pm.
Time slots are available at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 8pm, and 9pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
Museum of the Future
- Redeem your tickets at Museum of the Future.
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade Centre - Trade Centre 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your tickets at Ain Dubai.
- Address: Bluewaters - Bluewaters Island - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.