Clymb Abu Dhabi: Indoor Climbing
Awaken the daredevil in you as you take on the world’s first indoor multi-pitch climbing wall for a thoroughly-exhilarating experience!
- Sign up for wall-climbing at the world’s tallest climbing wall, at a whopping height of 138 feet.
- Climb your way to the top as you discover a record-breaking way of working out.
- Arrive at the scheduled time and check in at the reception before beginning.
- The expert climbing instructors will help you identify your level of climbing.
- You’ll either be bouldering, auto belaying, top-roping, or lead climbing.
- Get briefed on the equipment, safety measures, and basic climbing techniques.
- Gear up as you put on your helmet, harness, and climbing shoes.
- Get roped in and begin your ascent on the world’s first indoor multi-pitch climbing wall.
- Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced climber, you’re guaranteed a fun experience.
- Click here for a better look at the different levels of climbing.
- 60-minute wall climbing experience
- Expert climbing instructor
- Helmet, harness, and climbing shoes
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Don’t miss out on a climbing experience that is literally record-breaking in every way! At Clymb Abu Dhabi, you can now climb on the world’s tallest and first indoor multi-pitch climbing wall. At a stunning height of 138 feet, you’re sure to have the workout of your life as you make your way to the top, burning anywhere between 500-900 calories an hour! Whether you have experience climbing walls or a beginner, fret not, for there are 5 walls ranging in height for you to choose from.
You’ll also get to choose from 4 types of climbing styles, with the help of your instructor. The first type is bouldering, which is the simplest form of climbing without ropes or harnesses. The second type is auto-belay, that makes use of a device that takes up the slack as you work your way to the top. The third type is the top rope, where you’ll be securely attached to a rope connected at the top using a secure anchor system. Finally, we have lead climbing, wherein you’ll clip your rope into the quickdraws as you ascend.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- To enter, guests are required to show a “green pass” status on ALHOSN mobile app or by providing a proof of being fully vaccinated along with a negative PCR test result within the last 14 days.
- Non-vaccinated guests can enter the Attraction by providing a negative PCR test result within 96 hours prior to entry.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Clymb now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx testing for the guests takes place in the Ferrari World guest services lounge.
- The operating time is from 10am - 8pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- Anyone aged 4 and above can participate in the indoor climbing experience.
- Children aged 18 and under must have a legal guardian sign their waiver forms.
- For satefy reasons, liquid chalk is required when climbing. Guests can buy this from the CLYMB shop.
- Kindly wear comfortable sportswear or similar loose-fitted clothing.
- You are required to arrive and check-in at the reception 30 min before the scheduled time of your experience. Failure to do so will result in you missing your flight session with no refund.
- If you have a history of neck, back, or heart problems, you must seek a doctor’s clearance before participating.
- If you are pregnant, wearing a hard cast, have severe epilepsy, or have had recent surgery, you will not be permitted to participate in this activity.
- There is no weight limit for indoor climbing, however, the participant must fit in the harness/equipment to be able to participate in the activity as per the instructor’s discretion.
- Parking is available at Yas Mall.
1 Mar to 24 Mar
- Sat and Sun - 12pm to 9pm.
- Wed, Thu, and Fri - 1pm to 9pm.
25 Mar to 1 Apr
- Daily from 12pm to 9pm.
Note: CLYMB is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays except on 29 March.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your activity to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket directly at Clymb Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas Dr St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- Make your way to the reception and display your tickets here.
- The nearest bus stop is Al Khuyoul St, Yas Mall / Ferrari World, a 2-minute walk from the redemption point.
- Buses #102 and #216 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for one-time entry until 1 Mar.