Emirati Hospitality Dining Experience
During a heritage tour, learn about Emirati culture, expressions, and Arabic greetings. Feast on authentic Arabic food at your choice of meal and learn a few anecdotes about this immersive culture.
- Discover the city of Dubai on a traditional trolley.
- Learn about the tradition, culture, and history of Dubai from a local guide.
- Feast on an authentic Emirati meal of your choice in a heritage house.
- Participate in a Q&A session at the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding Heritage House to understand the city’s history in depth.
- Experience what life in a desert is like by visiting a Bedouin camp.
- Visit historic spots around the city to understand desert life.
- Trolley ride
- Interactive Dubai bus tour led by Emirati Storytellers
- Key historical attractions, including Al Fahidi, Al Seef, Dubai Museum, Abra (Dubai Creek), Al Shindagha, Etihad Museum (Union House), and Jumeirah Mosque
- Access to a desert Bedouin camp
- Emirati snacks and a traditional meal
- Q&A session at the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding Heritage House
- Alcoholic drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Wonder what desert life is like? Offering all the historical attractions in Dubai, this trolley bus tour includes a traditional tour with an Emirati meal in a heritage house. Pass by key historical attractions including iconic spots like Al Fahidi, Al Seef, Al Fahidi Fort, popularly known as Dubai Museum, Al Shindaga, Etihad Museum, also known as the Union House, and the Jumeirah Mosque.
Learn about the local customs, cultures, and stories from your informative guide. Discover a culturally authentic, interactive experience onboard the Heritage Express Trolley in Dubai. This is your chance to understand what life is like in the desert for Bedouin people as you get the opportunity to visit a Bedouin camp too. Feast on a traditional Emirati Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, or Dinner Meal during your tour as you leap into this inspiring city tour. Gain a holistic understanding of Emirati culture.
know before you go
know before you go
- This trolley tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Emirati Hospitality Experience with Breakfast: 9am to 1pm
- Emirati Hospitality Experience with Brunch: 9am to 12pm
- Emirati Hospitality Experience with Lunch: 10:30am to 2:30pm
- Emirati Hospitality Experience with Dinner: 4pm to 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Centre For Cultural Understanding.
- Address: Al Fahidi, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Landmark: Dubai Museum.
- The closest bus stop is Dubai Museum. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus F70 to get you there.
- The closest Ferry is Al Fahidi Water Taxi Station. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.