Wild Wadi Water Park Tickets
Visit Dubai's first-ever water theme park that has a stirring and slippery surprise in store for you, your friends, and family!
- Visit the city's favorite water park, Wild Wadi Dubai, for a day of spills and thrills
- With over 30 exciting rides at your disposal, you're guaranteed a day worth remembering forever
- Whether you're in the mood for a lazy pool-side afternoon or want to get your blood pumping, you're covered
- Get your adrenaline pumping at Jumeirah Sceirah or head to the Lazy River to just relax with the kids
Located by the stunning Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Waterpark is a fun-themed park, based on popular characters from Arabian folklore, Juha & Sinbad. The park is filled with 30+ rides and attractions, and is the perfect family getaway! Up the excitement at the stormy Tantrum Alley and take an exhilarating plunge down 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah. Float along lazily on Juha’s Journey, or take on the more thrilling rides. There is something for everyone here. You can also browse for souvenirs or other articles in the shops on the premises of the Wild Wadi Water Park.
- Entry into Wild Wadi Dubai
- Access to all rides
- Food & drinks
Know Before You Go
- Tue to Sun: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Closed on Mon
- Note: Some rides may be closed due to COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures
- Outside food, beverages, and alcohol is prohibited
- Guests may bring one, 1-liter water bottle per person into the park
- Luxury cabanas are available for rent
- Towel rental for AED 40 per person
- Lockers are available for rent - Small lockers at AED 45, Medium lockers at AED 65, and large lockers at AED 85
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Bathing suits, bikinis, burkinis, and water-safe diapers are allowed
Try to visit Jumeirah Sceirah at the beginning of the day since it gets a little busy in the evenings
These tickets cannot be canceled but offer maximum flexibility. You can use them to visit the Wild Wadi Water Park any day before December 31, 2021.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Wild Wadi Dubai
- Address: Opp. Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah St - Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Closest. bus stop is Wild Wadi 1, which stops in front of the entrance of the attraction
- Buses 8, 81, 88 & N55 will bring you here
These tickets are valid till Dec. 30, 2021, and can be used anytime between the operating hours within the validity period.
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.