Wild Wadi Water Park Tickets
Visit Dubai's first-ever water theme park that has a stirring and slippery surprise in store for you, your friends, and family!
- Visit the city's favorite water park, Wild Wadi Dubai, for a day of spills and thrills
- With over 30 exciting rides at your disposal, you're guaranteed a day worth remembering forever
- Whether you're in the mood for a lazy pool-side afternoon or want to get your blood pumping, you're covered
- Get your adrenaline pumping at Jumeirah Sceirah or head to the Lazy River to just relax with the kids
- Upgrade your ticket to include a scrumptious meal to your experience
- Entry into Wild Wadi Dubai
- Access to all rides
- Medium meal (optional)
- Food & drinks
- Towels (can be rented at AED 39 per towel)
- Lockers (available on a rental basis at AED 39/49/69 for small, medium, and large respectively)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Deze tickets zijn geldig tot 10 Jan., 2023.
Located by the stunning Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Waterpark is a fun-themed park, based on popular characters from Arabian folklore, Juha & Sinbad. The park is filled with 30+ rides and attractions, and is the perfect family getaway! Up the excitement at the stormy Tantrum Alley and take an exhilarating plunge down 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah. Float along lazily on Juha’s Journey, or take on the more thrilling rides. There is something for everyone here. You can also browse for souvenirs or other articles in the shops on the premises of the Wild Wadi Water Park.
know before you go
- Outside food, beverages, and alcohol are prohibited.
- Guests may bring one, 1-liter water bottle per person into the park.
- Children under the age of 2 can enter the park for free upon presenting a valid ID.
- Luxury cabanas are available for rent.
- For safety purposes, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.1 meters in height.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Bathing suits, bikinis, board shorts, wet/bodysuits, goggles, slippers/swimming shoes, round-neck t-shirts, full-body swimwear, burkinis, and water-safe diapers are allowed.
Try to visit Jumeirah Sceirah at the beginning of the day since it gets a little busy in the evenings.
- Daily: 10am - 6pm
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change anytime. Please confirm the timings of each attraction before your visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Wild Wadi Dubai
- Address: Opp. Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah St - Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Closest. bus stop is Wild Wadi 1, which stops in front of the entrance of the attraction
- Buses 8, 81, 88 & N55 will bring you here
A taxi ride from Deira (city center of Dubai) to Wild Wadi Waterpark will take around 20 minutes and cost approximately AED65.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.
waarderingen & reviews
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.