Burj Khalifa: At the Top (Level 124 & 125) With Creek Park Exotic Bird Show
Enjoy the best of Dubai with this Burj Khalifa and Creek Park Exotic Bird Show combo tickets. Admire the breathtaking view from the 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa before watching the incredible show at the Dubai Dolphinarium.
Your Combo Highlights
- See panoramic views of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters.
- Join in the fun at the UAE's only exotic bird-show for an action packed experience with over twenty species of birds and parrots.
- Enjoy an immersive avian show with free-flying birds performing stunning feats for your amusement.
Your Combo Experience
At The Top - Burj Khalifa Experience
This voucher gives you general admission to the tallest building in the world! Rise up to the 124th floor to enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city! Your voucher enables you access to the 125th floor as well. Zip-up in the world’s fastest elevator for the view of a lifetime.
Standing tall at a staggering 2,720 feet, the Burj Khalifa dominates the city skyline and is unmatched in the world. Through the panoramic glass on the 124th and 125th floors, you will be able to behold unmatchable views of the city. Watching the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world is to not be missed! Select the time slot on the next page.
Please Note: The time slot you select on the next page is for the Burj Khalifa experience.
Creek Park Exotic Bird Show
Home to over 20 species of parrots and exotic birds, the Creek Park exotic bird show is the only bird show in Dubai and a must-see. This entertaining experience will amaze you as these intelligent birds perform tricks and fly over your heads. Bird species at the Dolphinarium include Blue and Gold Macaws, Green Winged Macaws, Eclectus Parrots, Sulphur Crested Cockatoos, Sun Conures, African Grey and the Red Billed Hornbill.
Learn about these fascinating birds and get insight into these intelligent creatures as you discover their natural habits and habitats and the trainers tell you about the process of training these adorable creatures. You’ll also get plenty of photo opportunities with these feathered creatures.
Timings: The show is performed daily at 7:15 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before to be seated before the show begins.
- Access to level 124 and 125 of Burj Khalifa
- Creek Park Exotic Bird Show Tickets
- Entrance fee to Creek Park
Know Before You Go
- Dress Code: Please wear smart casual attire.
- Child Ticket: Ages 4-12
- Please Note: You can stay at Burj Khalifa as long as you want; however, you must finish both the experiences on the same day.
This tour cannot be canceled once booking is confirmed.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Dubai Dolphinarium, Creek Park Gate 1, Umm Hurair 2, Dubai