Dubai City Tour & Burj Khalifa Tickets Combo
Feel the true essence of Dubai with this one day pass that gives you the best of what this City of Gold has to offer! Visit the main attractions of Dubai during the city tour and also see 360 degree views of the city from the world's tallest building!
Burj Khalifa: At The Top
Climb on all the way up to the top of the world, where you can experience breathtaking 360 degree views of the the Golden City from the Observation Deck. Next, hop on an elevator where you will be absolutely amazed at the specially designed projections that will give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks, as you head to level 125.
At 456 meters above the ground, be blown away by the spacious deck and views of the city it offers. This level also one of the newest attractions, Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View that allows you to explore the city from a unique perspective!
Dubai City Tour
Your tour will begin at the Dubai Creek, where you can ride the traditional water taxis, the abras. After this, head to the world famous Gold and Spice souks of Dubai, and shop to your hearts content before heading to the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque, where you will be awed by the architecture and the positive and open atmosphere. Enjoy great photo ops of the Palm Islands, the impressive Burj Al Arab, and make your way to Atlantis the Palm hotel. Zip down the famous Sheik Zayed Road, and take in memorable views of this futuristic city. Last but definitely not the least, make a photo stop by the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building on the planet.
- Pick up and drop off for the city tour
- Admission ticket to the 124th & 125th floor
- Wi-Fi access at Burj Khalifa
- Pick up & drop off at Burj Khalifa
Know Before You Go
- The time slot you will be choosing while booking is for Burj Khalifa.
- There is a Prime Time at the Burj Khalifa between 3:30 PM - 6 PM. During this time the prices are slightly higher as it is the sunset timing.
- The Dubai City tour starts at 9 AM
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time.
- Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset time.
- The Dubai City Tour takes approximately 4-5 hours.
Though the tour operator can and will drop you back to your hotel at the end of your tour, you can book your time slot for the Burj Khalifa close to the end of the tour since the last attraction you'll visit is the Burj Khalifa itself so you can save yourself the extra travel!
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
This combo is definitely worth booking when in Dubai
A particular customer representative was very helpful. I sadly dont remember the name, but and he went out of his way to ensure that we were satisfied while booking our tickets .
You step onto the observation deck of Burj Khalifa, and enjoy a spectacular view of Dubai. We stayed for a while longer than the rest.
Redeem Your Tickets for the Burj Khalifa
You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa At the Top voucher shortly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
You may display your voucher for your city tour on your mobile phone at the time of pick up.
The Dubai Mall Lower Ground Level, Dubai
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit to the Burj Khalifa.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
- Dubai Museum may not be open on Fridays.
- Please note that, for this combo, you will be picked up from your hotel for the city tour and dropped off at the Burj Khalifa, not back to your hotel.
Other experiences similar to Dubai City Tour & Burj Khalifa Tickets Combo