Dubai City Tour & Burj Khalifa Tickets Combo
Experience the true essence of Dubai with this one-day pass that offers you the best of the City of Gold. Visit the prime attractions of Dubai on this city tour and also get impeccable 360-degree views of the city from the world's tallest building!
Burj Khalifa: At The Top
Climb all the way to the top of the world's tallest building, where you can get breathtaking 360-degree views of the Golden City from the Observation Deck. Next, hop on an elevator where you will be absolutely amazed at the specially designed projections that will give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks as you head to level 125.
At 456 meters above the ground, be blown away by the spacious deck and views of the city this height offers. This level also one of the city's latest attractions - Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View, which allows you to explore the city from a unique perspective!
Dubai City Tour
Your tour will begin at the Dubai Creek, where you can get a ride in the traditional water taxis or abras. After this, head to Dubai's world-famous gold and spice souks and shop to your heart's content before heading to the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque, where you will be in awe of the architecture and the positive, open atmosphere. Enjoy great photo-ops of the Palm Islands and the impressive Burj Al Arab as you make your way to Atlantis: The Palm Hotel. Zip down the famous Sheik Zayed Road and take in memorable views of this futuristic city. Last but definitely not the least, make a photo stop by the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building on the planet.
- Pick-up and drop-off for the city tour
- Admission ticket to the 124th & 125th floor
- Wi-Fi Access at Burj Khalifa
- Pick-up & drop-off at the Burj Khalifa
Know Before You Go
- The time slot you choose while booking is for the Burj Khalifa.
- There is a prime time at the Burj Khalifa between 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM. At this time, the prices are slightly higher as it is the sunset timing.
- The Dubai City tour starts at 9:00 AM.
- The average time it takes to enjoy Dubai - A Falcon's Eye View is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. You are, however, more than welcome to take your time.
- Please note that the average visiting time may extend accordingly during peak seasons and sunset time.
- The Dubai City Tour takes approximately 4-5 hours.
Although the tour operator can and will drop you back to your hotel at the end of your tour, you can book your time slot for the Burj Khalifa close to the end of the tour, since the last attraction you'll visit is the Burj Khalifa itself so you can save yourself the extra travel!
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Very good host. good day out for the price
The prices seem too good to be true but they're ACTUALLY good! There's so much to sightsee in Dubai and this bus takes you through the entire city.
The city tour bus is comfortable enough for you to spend an entire day in. Good purchase!
You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa At the Top voucher shortly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
You may display your voucher for your city tour on your mobile phone at the time of pick up.
The Dubai Mall Lower Ground Level, Dubai
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit to the Burj Khalifa.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
- Dubai Museum may not be open on Fridays.
- Please note that for this tour combo, you will be picked up from your hotel for the city tour and can be dropped off at the Burj Khalifa, or back to your hotel, depending on the option you choose at the time of the booking.