What These Legoland Tickets Have In Store
- If you’re looking for a fun family-friendly outing, Legoland Dubai is the place!
- It's the perfect place to let your imagination run wild.
- Build, play and explore the park’s vast attractions, including Lego City and the Lego factory where you can see Legos being made.
- You can also choose to visit the Legoland Waterpark.
Know Your Experience
Legoland Dubai is home to more than 40 rides, shows and other attractions where you can build, climb, fly and drive. Explore the park’s uniquely themed areas and get your heart pumping on a roller coaster. Use your hands at an interactive workshop, visit Miniland to see landmarks built in a miniature scale of a 1:20 ratio and watch your kids drive a car or boat. It's non-stop fun at Legoland Dubai!
This fun-filled waterpark is specially designed for the family. Enjoy over 15 water slides and tubes then hop on a family sized raft. Experience the force of the LEGO® Wave Pool. Head to the Build-A-Raft-River, where you can build your own custom LEGO raft. The DUPLO® toddler play area and slides are designed especially for the little ones.
- Free admission is granted to children under 3 at Legoland Dubai.
- At the Legoland Waterpark, a nominal fee will be charged at the entrance for children under 3 which includes 2 swimming diapers.
I am personally a little freaked out by legos, but I went with my youngest on all of his rides, so I was away from the miniature legos and workshops, so it was all cool. Lucky for me there weren’t any life-size legos walking around in costumes. That would’ve been very freaky.
It’s a nice place but not very different from the Legoland at California, which was a bust. I liked the miniature legos coming to life bit. But the food is costly and we can’t walk around with it. Also, PLEASE make sure to take sunscreen lotion with you (preferably a very high SPF) because the place is all open-air. I came back feeling like a bacon strip.
I cannot explain my happiness when I first heard that Dubai was opening a Legoland. For a 23 year old, I know what you’re thinking. Honestly I was a little scared that it would be a place meant for small children, but you’d be surprised. I had such a blast with my fellow lego nerds, and there was actually a little bit of something for everyone. The miniature legos, the lego rafts, and the workshop!
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Legoland Dubai, Sheik Zayed Rd, Dubai
Other experiences similar to LEGOLAND Dubai