Burj Khalifa: Sunset - At the Top (Level 124 & 125)
Head up to the 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa for magnificent sunset views of Dubai. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls ensure uninterrupted 360-degree views of the city, the desert and the ocean.
Rise above the world with a most exquisite experience- view the sunset from the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa, and enjoy sweeping views from the Gulf to the Arabian Desert on of this spectacular structure.
Start by heading up the fastest elevator in the world and zip to the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa. Learn more through multimedia presentations on the building’s construction and Dubai’s history. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled vistas.
Peer down at The Dubai Fountain from 6:00 pm onwards to see it in all its glory. Browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit.
- Admission ticket to the 124th & 125th floor
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Multi-lingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
Know Before You Go
- The sunset hours at the Burj Khalifa is from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Tickets for prime hours (sunset time) are costlier than non-prime hours (rest of the day).
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue. Choose the Skip the Line option in the next step if you wish to skip the elevator queue.
Keep in Mind
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Booked the wrong dates. Support team was responsive and helped me reschedule. We were excited about the visit but came back slightly underwhelemed.. I feel that Burj Khalifa top view is overhyped. If you have been to the top of Empire State building dont bother spending so much money here.
Fantastic experience ...keep it up. Better to have a toll free no. incase of contact other than email.
Views were really good but it was really crowded that day with people standing against the railings and blocking the views. Management should control the crowds at the top to ensure a better viewing experience. Inspite of this I will still suggest viewing the sunset from Burj. Its an amazing view.
Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa At the Top voucher instantly. No need to print. Please display the same at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Burj Khalifa: Sunset - At the Top (Level 124 & 125)