Burj Khalifa: At the Top (Level 124 & 125)
Head up in the fastest elevators in the world to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa to enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city. The best time to visit the Burj Khalifa is during sunset when the lights are at their prettiest. Watching the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
With these Burj Khalifa tickets, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th & 125th floor. This elevator is also the fastest elevator in the world.
On your way to the top, you will see multimedia presentations on the Burj Khalifa inside the elevator. Amazing vistas of Dubai await you as you step on to the 124th floor. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. You can also browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit.
The best time to visit At the Top is during the sunset hours when an amber glow spans across the sky. The sunset hours between 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM give you the best chance to enjoy stunning evening views of the Dubai skyline!
Know Before You Go
* At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
* Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
* Tickets for prime hours (sunset time) are costlier than non-prime hours (rest of the day).
* Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
* Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue. Choose the Skip the Line option in the next step if you wish to skip the elevator queue.
* For the sunrise timings (between 5:30 - 8 AM), along with the general admission ticket, you will also get a complimentary pastry and coffee at The Cafe in the Burj Khalifa.
Keep in Mind
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
446 customer reviews
Amazing! Must do activity in Dubai
Great attraction. The ticket allowed us to skip the queues and the complimentary hot drink and snack after was very much appreciated. would definitely buy again. The service in the Burj Khalifa was brilliant as expected.
Love this place its Amazing experience at the top of dubai view and skyline, skyscraper
Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa At the Top voucher instantly. No need to print. Please display the same at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Burj Khalifa: At the Top (Level 124 & 125)