Burj Khalifa: At the Top (Level 124 & 125)
Head up in the fastest elevators in the world to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa to enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city. The best time to visit the Burj Khalifa is during sunset when the lights are at their prettiest. Watching the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
- Gaze out at the extraordinary city of Dubai from the tallest building in the world!
- Zoom up to the awe inspiring 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa in the world's fastest elevator.
- Stand on the observation deck and enjoy 360 degree views of the city and the Arabian Gulf as the sun is setting.
- Look down at the ant like people roaming about the Boardwalk and enjoy your distinct view of the Dubai Fountain.
With these Burj Khalifa tickets, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator line that will zip you to the 124th & 125th floor. This elevator is also the fastest elevator in the world. Should you wish to skip the ticketing line as well as the elevator line, you can purchase Skip the Line tickets to the 124th and 125th floor by clicking here.
Throughout the journey to the top, visitors are entertained by a multi-media presentation of the exotic history of Dubai and the marvel that is the Burj Khalifa and how it came to be. Amazing vistas of Dubai await you as you step on to the 124th floor, aided by the viewing telescopes that dot the observation deck to enhance your view and your experience even further. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. You can also browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit.
The best time to visit At the Top is during the sunset hours when an amber glow spans across the sky. The sunset hours between 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM giving you the best chance to enjoy stunning evening views of the Dubai skyline!
- Admission tickets to 124th and 125th Floors
- 10% Discount at the souvenir shops of the attraction
- 10% Discount at "The Cafe", located on the ground floor of the attraction
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Multi-lingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
Know Before You Go
• Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
• At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM and tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
• Tickets for prime hours (sunset time) are costlier than non-prime hours (rest of the day).
• For the sunrise timings (between 5:30 - 8 AM), along with the general admission ticket, you will also get a complimentary pastry and coffee at The Cafe in the Burj Khalifa.
• Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
Keep in Mind
• Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
• No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
It was amazing visiting their and such a great experience to see the city Deol the top, it defiantly worth visiting
We reached the top of Burj Khalifa as it started getting dark, so we caught Dubai all lit up and it was fantastic. Highly recommend it.
We booked through Headout and I love the site. It is so simple to access and operate. We got the tickets soon and the payment was also quick.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level. Display the voucher at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge
No food or beverages are allowed
Other experiences similar to Burj Khalifa: At the Top (Level 124 & 125)