Burj Khalifa - At the Top (Level 124 & 125)
Used this service to book last minute tickets for At the top - Burj Khalifa, Dubai. Made payment online and received voucher for tickets within 20 minutes, via email. Good choice of experiences available and some combined package deals for those wanting to book more than one experience at a time. Will definitely recommend this site and use it again myself in the future.Read more
I needed to make an amendment to my booking - I was able to easily do this through simple text messages. Love how easy and smooth the process is how wonderful customer service makes it for all of us.Read more
Visit Burj Khalifa
This express entry voucher will zoom you past the long queues straight to the fastest elevators in the world. Rise up to the 124th floor to enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city! Your voucher enables you access to the 125th floor as well. Watching the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Burj Khalifa At the Top features
- Special Discounted Price
- Exclusive Access To Levels 124, 125
- Free Wi-Fi
The Burj Khalifa Experience
Zip to the 124th & 125th floor in the world's fastest elevator. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled vistas. Browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit
You can also choose to be blown away by views of the day dawning over this futuristic city. Watch the sunrise from the Burj for an unforgettable experience.
- Tickets can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your designated time slot.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time.
- Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times.
1. Is there a dress code for the Burj Khalifa?
There is no specific dress code for Burj Khalifa; however, smart casual is recommended. For men, a shirt with a collar, trousers or smart jeans, and closed shoes are suggested. Appropriate wear for women includes dresses and skirts (long or short), and slacks with a nice top.
2. Where do I collect my Burj Khalifa tickets?
You can scan your QR code at any of the kiosk desks in and around the Dubai Mall to retrieve your tickets. Alternatively, you can collect them at the entrance of the Burj Khalifa, located on the Lower Ground Floor of the Dubai Mall.
3. How long can we stay at the top of Burj Khalifa?
You can enjoy the view from levels 124 & 125 as long as you'd like during operating hours.
4. Is the Burj Khalifa visit a timed entry?
Yes, entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. You can choose the exact time slot you would like to visit the Burj when making your reservation.
5. When is the prime-time to visit and catch the sunset at the Burj Khalifa?
Prime hours change periodically, based on the time of year. The ticket prices, however, always distinguish between non-prime hours and prime hours, so you can use that as a reference. Currently, prime hours are between 03:30 PM and 06:00 PM.
6. Are there different prices for children and infants?
Children below the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
7. Can we bring outside food into the Burj Khalifa?
Food and beverages from outside are strictly prohibited.
8. Can I can bring a bag, luggage, camera etc.?
No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
- Admission ticket to the 124th & 125th floor
- Wi-Fi access
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Multi-lingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
Used this service to book last minute tickets for At the top - Burj Khalifa, Dubai. Made payment online and received voucher for tickets within 20 minutes, via email. Good choice of experiences available and some combined package deals for those wanting to book more than one experience at a time. Will definitely recommend this site and use it again myself in the future.
I needed to make an amendment to my booking - I was able to easily do this through simple text messages. Love how easy and smooth the process is how wonderful customer service makes it for all of us.
I was satisfied with Headout service almost 100% including cashback and chatting service. Yet, several promotions were a bit more expensive than other sites and i could'nt get cashback without login.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level, Downtown Dubai, Dubai