Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo + Burj Khalifa Combo
Save your precious time and money by investing in this combo that allows you to experience two of the most iconic attractions in Dubai - At the Top Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Gaze at Dubai from the dizzying 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa and enjoy stunning sights of the city, the desert and the Persian Gulf. Make your way to the Dubai Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the world. Located in the Dubai Mall complex, At the Top Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium are two experiences in Dubai that you just can't miss.
- Make your way to the 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa for the ultimate view of the city and the vast desert.
- Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama of Dubai from the world's tallest building.
- Descend from the clouds to enter the aquatic world at the world's largest suspended aquarium.
- Take a stroll around the glass walls of the Dubai Aquarium that stand between you and 30,000 different species of marine life! Watch in awe as King Crocodiles and Sand Tiger Sharks glide past you.
- Explore the unique ecological zones at the Underwater Zoo situated just above the Aquarium.
- Witness the night creatures come to life at the Underwater Zoo.
This combo ticket allows you access to Burj Khalifa's At the Top observatory and the Dubai Aquarium on the same day. You can visit the Dubai Aquarium anytime on the selected day while access to Burj Khalifa is restricted to the time you choose.
With these Burj Khalifa tickets, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th and 125th floors where amazing vistas of Dubai await you. Your journey to the top will be occupied with a fascination multimedia presentation about the history of the city and it's crown jewel, the Burj. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond with the help of viewing telescopes set up on the observation decks. You can stay here and enjoy the views for as long as you like.
At Dubai Aquarium, you will come face to face with an incredible collection of aquatic life that consists of over 140 species including 300 sharks, rays and the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. You can also experience other biomes such as the Rainforest, Rocky Shore and Living Ocean environments at the Underwater Zoo. Aside from the obvious diversity in marine life that the Aquarium has to offer, a notable example being the King Croc, one of the largest specimens of Australian Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, weighing in at a whopping 750 kg and measuring a spine tingling 5 meters, the Aquarium also hosts a number of exciting, one of a kind experiences. Some of these are cage snorkeling, diving into the secure cage in the aquarium and seeing hundreds of species of marine life inches before your face, becoming a PADI certified scuba diver and diving into the center of the Aquarium or even to just interact with the shark colonies residing here. The Dubai Aquarium has something to entertain everyone!
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets (pick time slot on next page)
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo admission tickets includes Aquarium Tunnel & Underwater Zoo
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM. Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
Keep in Mind
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is open from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Dubai Aquarium tickets are valid for the whole day and you can go anytime you like within the operating hours. Last admission is at 11:30 PM.
Keep in Mind
- The average time to experience the Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo located on Level 2 is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours.
- The ticket is valid only for a single entry.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
The Headout is a great app, I got a fantastic cashback offer. Plus, they have an excellent service.
This is one of the best combination for a first-time tourist like me. I was able to explore Dubai properly.
Your QR code will be emailed to you instantly and you must use the same QR code to redeem your tickets for both the Burj Khalifa as well as the Dubai Aquarium. No need to print. Please display the QR code on your mobile phone at both the ticketing counters on the day of your visit to collect your physical tickets.
Burj Khalifa - Display the voucher at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
Dubai Aquarium - You can visit the aquarium anytime through the day. Head to Aquarium ticket counter inside Dubai Mall and display your tickets to gain seamless access.
Dubai Mall, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo + Burj Khalifa Combo