Dubai Aquarium + Burj Khalifa Combo
Overall experience was good but it would have been better if there was an option to visit Burj Khalifa and Aquarium on different days. Also, you should also provide Combo package which include "Explorer pass" for Dubai aquarium. The Combo (Burj + Aquarium) offers only researcher pass to Aquarium which will force the user to miss "Glass boat experience" in Aquarium.Read more
Great Deals, Though you must check the quality of the coupon provider dealers. Some of them are really average people not giving the service properly to the customers. Thanks anyways. Keep up the good work. Regards, AnkurRead more
- Instant Confirmation
- Price inclusive of all Fees & Taxes
Why choose this?
Exclusive access to two of the most iconic attractions in Dubai. Make your way to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa for the ultimate view of the city and the vast desert. Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama of Dubai from the world's tallest building.
Descend from the clouds to enter the aquatic world at the world's largest suspended aquarium. Take a stroll around the glass walls of the Dubai Aquarium that stand between you and 30,000 different species of marine life! Watch in awe as King Crocodiles and Sand Tiger Sharks glide past you.
- Enjoy basic entry at the Aquarium which will cover the tunnel and underwater zoo experience.
- Your Dubai Aquarium tickets will be valid for the entire day
- Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to your designated time slot
- The average time it takes to enjoy the Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa (Level 124) is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. However, you are welcome to take your time!
1) Is there a dress code for The Burj Khalifa or the Dubai Aquarium?
There is no specific dress code; however, smart casual is recommended. For men, a shirt with a collar, trousers or smart jeans, and closed shoes are suggested. Appropriate wear for women includes dresses and skirts (long or short), and slacks with a nice top.
2) Where do I collect my tickets?
You will receive a QR code right after you make your reservation. The code can be scanned on your mobile phone at the entrances of both the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium. Alternatively, you can scan your QR code at any of the kiosk desks in and around the Dubai Mall to retrieve your tickets.
3) Do either tickets have a time restriction?
Dubai Aquarium tickets are valid for the whole day. The Burj Khalifa is more time specific. You can choose the exact time slot you would like to enter the Burj when making your reservation. You can enjoy the view from levels 124 & 125 as long as you'd like within operating hours on the day of your visit.
4) Are there different prices for children and infants?
Children below the age of three years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 3 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
5) Can we bring outside food to either locations?
Food and beverages from outside are strictly prohibited at both locations.
6) Can I can bring a bag, luggage, camera etc.?
No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, selfie-sticks, and other small accessories are allowed inside.
- Reach the top of the tallest buildings in seconds in the world's fastest elevator
- Soak in the stunning view of the city, desert and the Gulf from the 124th floor's observatory deck
- Get up close and personal with thousands of aquatic animals at the Dubai Aquarium
- Embrace the best of both worlds as you visit these sky and underwater observatories!
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets (pick time slot on next page)
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo admission tickets includes Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo & Underwater Observatory access
- Pick-up & drop-off
Overall experience was good but it would have been better if there was an option to visit Burj Khalifa and Aquarium on different days. Also, you should also provide Combo package which include "Explorer pass" for Dubai aquarium. The Combo (Burj + Aquarium) offers only researcher pass to Aquarium which will force the user to miss "Glass boat experience" in Aquarium.
Great Deals, Though you must check the quality of the coupon provider dealers. Some of them are really average people not giving the service properly to the customers. Thanks anyways. Keep up the good work. Regards, Ankur
Extremely satisfied with follow up and action plan. But still the Headout and operator can develop and provide proper info about the tour to customer which will give better satisfaction and value to money.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Dubai Mall, Dubai