Theme Parks in Dubai
Popular Things to Do
Sort By: Our Recommendations
Burj Khalifa TicketsCombo (Save 9%): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + VR Park Tickets
from AED 394AED 354.94
Save up to 9%
IMG Worlds of Adventure TicketsCombo (Save 44%): IMG Worlds of Adventure + WildWadi Waterpark Tickets
AED 675AED 372.12
Save up to 44%
IMG Worlds of Adventure TicketsCombo (Save 23%): IMG Worlds of Adventure + VR Park Tickets
AED 545AED 415.24
Save up to 23%
Dubai Frame TicketsCombo (Save 8%): Burj Khalifa + Laguna Waterpark + Dubai Frame Tickets
from AED 434AED 399
Save up to 8%
Dubai Frame TicketsCombo (Save 5%): Burj Khalifa + IMG World + Dubai Frame Tickets
from AED 589AED 554
Save up to 5%
Dubai Frame TicketsCombo (Save 7%): Burj Khalifa + VR Park + Dubai Frame Tickets
from AED 444AED 409
Save up to 7%
Dubai Frame TicketsCombo: IMG World + Laguna Waterpark + Dubai Frame Tickets
Dubai Frame TicketsCombo: IMG Worlds of Adventure + Free Dubai Frame Tickets
IMG Worlds of Adventure TicketsCombo (Save 22%): IMG Worlds of Adventure + Free View at the Palm Tickets
AED 445AED 343.72
Save up to 22%
Ferrari World TicketsCombo (Save 29%): Ferrari World Abu Dhabi + IMG Worlds of Adventure Tickets
AED 655AED 462.35
Save up to 29%
Ferrari World TicketsCombo (Save 3%): Ferrari World + Burj Khalifa Tickets
from AED 504AED 486.54
Save up to 3%
Ferrari World TicketsCombo (Save 15%): Ferrari World Abu Dhabi + Wild Wadi Waterpark Tickets
AED 640AED 541.07
Save up to 15%
Ferrari World TicketsCombo: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi + Dubai Aquarium Tickets
IMG Worlds of Adventure TicketsCombo (Save 38%): Yas Waterworld + IMG Worlds of Adventure Tickets
from AED 615AED 376.40
Save up to 38%
Wild Wadi TicketsCombo (Save 29%): Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi + Wild Wadi Tickets
from AED 600AED 421.72
Save up to 29%
IMG Worlds of Adventure Tickets12 Min Iconic Helicopter Tour + IMG Worlds of Adventure
AED 345AED 272.91
Save up to 20%
Dubai Aquarium TicketsCombo: Motiongate™ Dubai + Dubai Aquarium And Underwater Zoo Tickets
Dubai Frame TicketsCombo: MOTIONGATE™ Dubai + Dubai Frame Skip-the-Line Tickets
Motiongate TicketsCombo (Save 9%): MOTIONGATE™ Dubai + Wild Wadi Waterpark Tickets
AED 625AED 564
Save up to 9%
Museum of the Future TicketsCombo (Save 30%): Museum Of The Future + IMG Worlds of Adventure Tickets
AED 490AED 343
Save up to 30%
Travel Guides and Tips
Browse By Themes
Tickets :Theme ParksMuseumsZoos & AquariumParksWater ParksLandmarksCity PassesTours :Walking ToursGuided ToursHop-On Hop-Off ToursCity ToursPrivate ToursMulti-Day ToursTransportation :Airport TransfersCar RentalsAttraction TransfersPublic TransportTravel Services :Wifi & SIM CardsCruises :Sightseeing CruisesDinner CruisesLunch CruisesEvening CruisesFood & Drink :Dining ExperiencesFood ToursFood PassesDay Trips :Nature EscapesEntertainment :MusicalsPlaysOperaConcertsComedy ShowsSportsBalletsAdventure :SkydivingZipliningIndoor AdventureOutdoor ActivitiesDesert SafariAerial Sightseeing :Helicopter ToursAirplane ToursWater Sports :Scuba DivingJet SkiingKayakingBoat RentalsSpeed Boat ToursYacht ToursNature & Wildlife :CampingWellness :SpaFitness PassesClasses :Fitness ClassesSpecials :Digital ExperiencesCombosComing Soon
Is it worth booking Dubai theme park tickets?
A visit to any theme park in Dubai is a treat for both locals and tourists. Each offer exciting, hair-raising rides for both adults and children, depending on what you are looking for. Spread across massive sites and dotted with rides, attractions, and eateries at every corner, a visit to Dubai is incomplete without spending a day at one of its many theme parks.
What are the top theme parks in Dubai?
Dubai is home to a large variety of theme parks. Whether your interests lie in cartoons, films, cars, or even LEGOs, there's something for everyone here. Some of the top theme parks in Dubai are IMG Worlds of Adventure, Ferrari World, Motiongate, Legoland, Ski Dubai, Kidzania, Bollywood Parks, VR Park, Topgolf and many more. Here's a little more about the top theme parks in Dubai:
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: Covering a massive space of about 28 football grounds, IMG Worlds brings to life your favorite superheroes and cartoon characters to life. Prepare to experience goosebump-inducing rides and attractions at IMG Worlds of Adventure in Dubai.
- Ferrari World: Embark onto the world's fastest indoor roller coaster at Ferrari World. A treat for all Formula 1 fans, you would have the unique opportunity to drive your own Ferrari!
- Motiongate: Themed around major Hollywood production studios like Columbia Pictures, DreamWorks, and Lionsgate, Motiongate Dubai is home to a myriad of exciting rides and attractions.
- Legoland: Based on the world-famous toy franchise, Legoland Dubai features several themed rides and attractions, miniature models of famous landmarks and interesting play zones for children.
- Ski Dubai: Beat the heat at the Middle East's first indoor snow park, Ski Dubai. Try skiing, snowboarding, zorbing, chairlifts, and many more adventure activities at Ski Dubai snow park.
Do theme park tickets in Dubai offer skip-the-line access?
Since Dubai is one of the world's most popular tourist destination, you can almost always expect large crowds at theme parks in Dubai. If you're looking for a quick way to dodge the long lines and save time, opt for skip-the-line tickets. If you book your tickets online, most will include the benefit of skip-the-line entry, allowing you to bypass the waiting lines and get direct entry into the theme park. Enjoy skip-the-line entry with your IMG Worlds tickets, Ski Dubai tickets, Ferrari World tickets, and more.
What are the prices of theme park tickets in Dubai?
You’re bound to find both budget friendly options and tickets with exclusive access, and added experiences in Dubai. The prices of theme park tickets in Dubai can range anywhere from AED 55 to AED 783 depending on your choice.
Do theme park tickets in Dubai offer discounts or offers?
Headout offers up to 35% off on tickets and upto to 20% cashback depending on your choice of tickets.
Are theme parks in Dubai expensive?
There are all sorts of options in Dubai depending on your budget. While there are some pricey Dubai theme park tickets, they’re definitely worth your money as they offer the maximum fun and one of a kind thrilling experience unique to the city. You can also make the most out of your stay by pairing multiple theme park access through combo tickets.
Which theme park in Dubai is the best for kids?
There are several kid-friendly theme parks in Dubai. Here are the top ones not to miss out on:
- Ski Dubai: Try skiing, snowboarding and playing with penguins at Ski Dubai, the first snow park of its kind in Dubai.
- Motiongate: At Motiongate, take your children on rides such as Shrek, Capitol Bullet Train roller coaster, or Madagascar Mad Pursuit.
- IMG Worlds: Superhero fans will be thrilled at IMG, with rides themed around popular characters. Don't miss the Velociraptor and Spiderman Doc Ock's Revenge rides here.
- Legoland Dubai: Build your child's motor development skills, enjoy learning through fun, and try The Dragon and Wave Racers rides here.
- Kidzania: Children learn roleplaying through trying out adult jobs at Kidzania Dubai. Children can learn construction, teaching, medicine, driving, and more here.
Which is the largest theme park in Dubai?
IMG Worlds of Adventure is the largest theme park in Dubai and the second-largest indoor theme park in the world. Sprawled across 1.5 million sq.ft., IMG is divided into four zones, each themed around iconic cartoon characters, superheroes and more. Along with IMG, Dubai Parks and Resorts is a giant campus that houses four individual theme parks: Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, Legoland, and Legoland Water Park. You can book a park hopper pass and visit all four of these theme parks, or opt to visit two in a day.
Which theme park in Dubai has the most thrilling rides?
IMG Worlds of Adventure, Motiongate, and Ferrari World host the most thrilling rides in Dubai.
- At IMG, The Velociraptor, Thor Thunder Spin, and Forbidden Territory will take you on a hair-raising adventure.
- Motiongate: Zombieland: Blast Off and Dragon Gliders are a must-try.
- At Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi, go for the Formula Rossa, Fiorana GT Challenge, and Flying Aces are goosebump-inducing rides.
IMG Worlds vs Motiongate, what should I go for?
Here are the factors to consider before deciding between IMG Worlds or Motiongate Dubai:
- Location: IMG Worlds is located closer to the city, compared to Motiongate. IMG is located close to Global Village on Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, while Motiongate is further away, at Dubai Parks and Resorts, which is about 35-40 minutes from Downtown Dubai.
- Rides & attractions: Motiongate is home to about 25-30 different rides, spread across 5 themed zones such as Columbia Pictures and DreamWorks Animation. IMG Worlds of Adventure hosts 17 themed rides across zones such as Cartoon Network and Marvel. Motiongate has a wider variety of rides for both children and adults, while IMG may cater more to the younger crowds.
- Price: IMG Worlds tickets start from AED 335, compared to the more reasonable Motiongate, which prices tickets from AED 225. Both ticket types include direct entry and unlimited access to all rides and attractions. Since Motiongate is located at the larger Dubai Parks and Resorts campus, you can opt to book a 2-park or 4-park ticket as well to visit multiple theme parks in one day.
- Dining options: When it comes to snacks and dining options, both parks are well-suited to cater to a variety of preferences and cravings. Both IMG and Motiongate are equipped with numerous snack stands and restaurants that serve food from around the world.
- Adults vs kids: Both parks try and do justice to adults and kids age groups. Motiongate, with its wider assortment of rides, may be suitable for all members of a family, including little kids.
- Overall, there is a negligible difference in rides, dining options, and other services between IMG Worlds of Adventure and Motiongate. The only other factors to consider are prices and location, in both of which Motiongate fares slightly better.
When is the best time to visit a theme park in Dubai?
The months of May to September are the warmest during a year in Dubai, with school holidays during July and August, being the hottest. These vacation times may be the most crowded as well. Outdoor theme parks during these months may get uncomfortable is one is not used to high levels of heat and indoor parks will witness large crowds. If you're looking to avoid the crowds and beat the heat, the months of September to November and between January to April would be the best time to visit theme parks in Dubai. You would experience pleasant weather and be a part of comparatively smaller crowds. Keep in mind that December would be quite crowded due to the holiday season.
The world on your tap!Get the Headout app to get tickets on your phone and access app-only deals. Talk about win-win.