Tick off two of Abu Dhabi’s must-visit attractions with this single ticket, the Qasr Al Watan and the Louvre!
- Visit the Qasr Al Watan, one of Abu Dhabi’s most iconic cultural landmark at your own pace
- Tour the luxurious rooms, the Qasr Al Watan Library, the lush gardens, and its many shopping regions
- Stay back for the exclusive Palace in Motion, a fascinating 15-minute exposition that explains the landmark's story
- Head out to The Louvre, one of Abu Dhabi’s most sought-after attractions next
- Marvel at the concoction of Western and Eastern arts within the sandy Arabian lands
- Admire renowned artworks like the Statue of Alexander the Great, Horses of the Sun, and Madonna and the Child
- Rent a multimedia guide and walk through the Louvre with an easy-to-use guide at your fingertips
- Entry into Qasr Al Watan
- Access to Qasr Al Watan Library and Gardens
- Entry into Louvre Abu Dhabi
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
The Presidential Palace of Qasr Al Watan
Nestled in Abu Dhabi, Qasr Al Watan is a presidential palace that was recently opened to the public. One of the finest examples of Arabic architecture and craftsmanship, the palace's design signifies its heritage and its future vision. Stay back for the exciting ‘Palace in Motion’ show, a spectacular 15-minute exposition that portrays the story of Qasr Al Watan with the aid of light and sound effects. Projected onto the palace, you will learn all about Qasr Al Watan and UAE’s history in three acts, the past, present, and future in an exciting manner.
The Stunning Museum of Louvre
The Louvre comprises of 55 detached building housing art galleries, a children's museum, an exhibition, a boutique gift shop, a restaurant, and a café. Make your way through each segment of the museum with this ticket. The 12 museum galleries are chronologically arranged in an inspiring manner, narrating the story of humanity with an artistic filter. Through an incredible collection of art installations, each of these 12 chapters unveils commonalities that have existed through the history of humanity.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Qasr Al Watan:
- Show a 'Green Pass' through the AlHosn UAE app, if you have it.
- Otherwise, vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
- A Rapid Antigen test was previously available at Qasr Al Watan but now it's not. If a guest takes an antigen test at any of the Yas Island Theme Park locations, they can enter Qasr Al Watan on the same day.
To enter Louvre Museum:
- In line with the latest government guidelines, all visitors must show a ‘Green’ status on the Alhosn app to enter the museum (30 days PCR required when fully vaccinated, 48hr when unvaccinated). For tourists, a printed vaccine certificate showing full vaccination status from the home country is acceptable. A mask is required indoors.
- Please make sure to keep your mobile phones on silent mode before entering the palace
- For Qasr Al Watan, you can park your car at Visitors Center Car Park, which also comes with valet parking services
- Bags and cases with more dimensions than 500 X 350 won't be allowed inside the Qasr Al Watan
- Tue to Sun: 10am - 6:30pm.
- Closed on Mondays.
- Last entry time slot is 5.30 pm, visitors must depart at 6.30pm.
Qasr Al Watan
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
Qasr Al Watan: People who are differently-abled can ask for wheelchairs at the Visitors Center
Louvre: The galleries are set at a relatively cool temperature to protect the installations. You might want to consider carrying a stole/scarf, especially for kids
- Photography is permitted throughout Louvre. However, flash photography is not allowed in some areas with sensitive exhibits
- Food and water are strictly prohibited inside the galleries at the Louvre
Free Parking | Paid valet parking | Free Wi-Fi | Cloakrooms & lockers | ATM (accepts international cards) | Strollers & wheelchairs on loan | Prayer room
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Points
Redeem your ticket to the Qasr Al Watan and the Louvre at the respective venues
This ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase